Ok, that last pick slapped me in the face and woke me up. Barkley is NOT a #1 QB

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
You want to see improvement and progression, and Barkley seemed to show it early, but man did he regress. That pick was awful.

I apologize to any and all whose football sensibilities I offended for suggesting they take a year to develop Barkley, as I commit Football Seppuku. :obama:

Draft a QB #1.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I believe I was wrong in believing he had potential. Earlier it looked like he could read defenses but was having problems over and under throwing. And that last pick clearly shows he's gotten worse in that area. That last game should be motivating him and it seems he's devolving. I never thought he was starter quality but now I just don't even see him on the roster.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
He's never been. I'd like to have him as a spot starter/backup, but nothing more than that.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That was Cutler-esque

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
You guys are just realizing that he isn't going to be a starting caliber QB in this league?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If only the Garoppolo groupies would come to their senses as quickly and stop wanting to compromise the most important position for the sake of drafting a 5-tech D lineman and other such irrelevances, then we can get to talking about the only thing that matters - whether it should be Deshaun Watson or someone else with the 3rd pick.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Never believed Fales would ever be anything but practice squad fodder.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Sorry Bearmick, I'll take Jimmy over anyone in this mediocre at best QB class.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If only the Garoppolo groupies would come to their senses as quickly and stop wanting to compromise the most important position for the sake of drafting a 5-tech D lineman and other such irrelevances, then we can get to talking about the only thing that matters - whether it should be Deshaun Watson or someone else with the 3rd pick.

I want Watson, but think he will be gone by the time we pick. Allen will not be a bad consolation prize.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He already threw a pick? I haven't even turned to the game ��

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PLease. I've been waging the war against Jimmy before you laced up your bootstraps

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How bad Jimmy will be without the Patriots system. I finished the sentence for you
Another idiotic thing Jimmy haters regurgitate time and again. The Bears have actually had more backup QBs look good in their system than the Pats have.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Really? he threw like 9 picks the last 2 games and you still thought he was worth a damn at all? Shame!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well at least you didn't call him a game manager