Ok, that last pick slapped me in the face and woke me up. Barkley is NOT a #1 QB

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats to one of the few bright spots

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he keeps throwing them.

Normally I don't hope for a loss on game day but today is crucial.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is good that it's happening now the coward gm has to make a move for a qb and can't cower out of it

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
if I'm ryan pace I'm striking while irons hot this year and taking my qb with a pick this high you trade up if you see the guy if you have too. pay no attention to the weak qb year bs the talking heads say they say that shit every season unless theres a media darling

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You want to see improvement and progression, and Barkley seemed to show it early, but man did he regress. That pick was awful.

I apologize to any and all whose football sensibilities I offended for suggesting they take a year to develop Barkley, as I commit Football Seppuku. :obama:

Draft a QB #1.
j

I'll eat most of that with you, but think he should be around to compete with the depth chart.

I'm not against Barkley, Shaw, or Hoyer being here. I'm against Cutler toxifying the locker room any longer.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol. Apology accepted

Uabhusker

Liked Posts:
Just take Watson and call it a day. Stop wasting chances for a decent QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was terrible. The green bay game gave me hope. His last 2 games slammed the door on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Another idiotic thing Jimmy haters regurgitate time and again. The Bears have actually had more backup QBs look good in their system than the Pats have.

Name me the last QB the Patriots traded in the Belichick era that produced and was as advertised for their new team.

Shit, name me ANY player from the Patriots who was traded to another team and performed to expectations there?

The Patriots run the ultimate system and guys who leave that system via trade tend to suck elsewhere - Jimmy would be bucking history if he were starting timbre in the NFL coming from there.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Name me the last QB the Patriots traded in the Belichick era that produced and was as advertised for their new team.

Shit, name me ANY player from the Patriots who was traded to another team and performed to expectations there?

The Patriots run the ultimate system and guys who leave that system via trade tend to suck elsewhere - Jimmy would be bucking history if he were starting timbre in the NFL coming from there.

Richard Seymour still had energy on the tank left, he held lord Rob Ryan look like he could be a good DC and it lingered for years for him.

I'm also not getting why people act like nobody wanted htj in the draft to begin with... plus he's been in NFL camps/working out[regardless of any team] and he's potentially avaliable at a decent trade value to like drafting a qb if it's just a 2nd rounder.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Richard Seymour still had energy on the tank left, he held lord Rob Ryan look like he could be a good DC and it lingered for years for him.

I'm also not getting why people act like nobody wanted htj in the draft to begin with... plus he's been in NFL camps/working out[regardless of any team] and he's potentially avaliable at a decent trade value to like drafting a qb if it's just a 2nd rounder.

Hometown Jimmy was rabid for him. Everyone else forgot about him after the draft was done.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Hometown Jimmy was rabid for him. Everyone else forgot about him after the draft was done.
I felt most knew this was the obvious going to be scenario where in 3 years going into his final contract year the pats will consider trading him. There was morning to do but wait for it.