Omelet's rule for picking a HC and GM

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
Good ole Eggpants still spews garbage proclaims to be 150 Years old oldest Bears fan knows more than everyone and says nothing intelligent. I'm surprised these boards still let you talk on them. Thought I was done with you on the old boards.

It doesn't matter if they are available or not Eggpants, Just spew out these great coaches you are talking about. Or you can do like always talk a lot of shit and say absolutely nothing.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Good ole Eggpants still spews garbage proclaims to be 150 Years old oldest Bears fan knows more than everyone and says nothing intelligent. I'm surprised these boards still let you talk on them. Thought I was done with you on the old boards.

It doesn't matter if they are available or not Eggpants, Just spew out these great coaches you are talking about. Or you can do like always talk a lot of shit and say absolutely nothing.
your post is entirely accurate. I like you. even though you're obviously another alt of whoever owns Bust / FozzyBear.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Dicklicking noob

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been telling you all for 10 years that you should only pick a football "visionary" for these positions.

I told you this when the Bear's hired Nagy and Pace and none of you listened.

If you don't get ready for another 5 year rebuild
Well shit, we have 500 visionaries on this forum alone. Should be easy!