OMG...Rafael Soriano Signs

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Yanks reportedly sign RP Rafael Soriano to a 3 year contract around 35M. So around 11.6M a year.

That is a complete joke and I think it's a really dumb move by the Yanks.

Thoughts?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Yanks had to do SOMETHING after Boston's offseason.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yanks had to do SOMETHING after Boston's offseason.

Yeah Boston was making moves to win, Yankees had to do something.

chs234

Liked Posts:
The Yanks reportedly sign RP Rafael Soriano to a 3 year contract around 35M. So around 11.6M a year.

That is a complete joke and I think it's a really dumb move by the Yanks.

Thoughts?

I think it is a great move, and Yankee fans are really excited about the new addition to the bullpen.

You also shouldn't judge the moves other team's make, when your organization is one of the worst in sports.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
I think it is a great move, and Yankee fans are really excited about the new addition to the bullpen.

You also shouldn't judge the moves other team's make, when your organization is one of the worst in sports.

I know right. It would never happen, but had R.Soriano signed with the Cubs they all would be creaming there pants talking division title...

I can hear it now... " OMG Wood, Marmol, Soriano..... we have the best pen in baseball!!!!!! Pennant!!!!!"

The Yankees build to win it all every year and with Boston's offseason additions they needed this to keep up and give them a chance. Cubs fans a just jealous that the Yankees are 27 to 0 in world Series Titles in the last 100 years against the Cubs.

chs234

Liked Posts:
I know right. It would never happen, but had R.Soriano signed with the Cubs they all would be creaming there pants talking division title...

I can hear it now... " OMG Wood, Marmol, Soriano..... we have the best pen in baseball!!!!!! Pennant!!!!!"

The Yankees build to win it all every year and with Boston's offseason additions they needed this to keep up and give them a chance. Cubs fans a just jealous that the Yankees are 27 to 0 in world Series Titles in the last 100 years against the Cubs.

this.