HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The biggest drive killers I have seen have been running up the middle fucking twice in a row. That is worse.

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter what the fuck Cutler says as I can't hear him anyway with all the stupid fans cheering when the Bears are on offense.

On a side note, it was disappointing to see about 20% of the fans in the end zone standing and being loud when NY was on the 5. Don't get the fans AT ALL. It's frustrating, actually.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My all time favorite was "Studio 54! Studion 54!" the day after Gastinaeu was arrested there.

I believe it was Steve Deberg, but i don;t recall (and may be off in years). But it was a vet QB trying to get Gastinaeu riled and off his game, and have a little fun. Loved it!

Liked Posts:
The biggest drive killers I have seen have been running up the middle fucking twice in a row. That is worse.

Yeah it has, or trying to go long for an incompletion. Both have forced this team to basically have to play two down football at times where the short passing game & runs to the outside had been working out just fine. I honestly like the short dink & dunk passing game for the Bears, I think Marshall & Jeffery are big time mismatches on LB's in coverage.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Running Forte up the middle continues to be a terrible idea...

I am totally shocked every time he picks up positive yards doing it...

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was "One A-Team."

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They should have a different cadence each week, think of the possibilities. What's wrong with Chicago and what's the fascination with Omaha?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You need a running back capable of doing that

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At one point Jay used to scream GO!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Can't remember where I heard this explanation, exactly. But ... ever notice that it seems like the three colors NFL QBs always use are red, white, and blue?

That's because those three colors are used to indicate which "hut" is the snap. Red is 1, White is 2, Blue is 3. I believe the number is just a dummy call.

So if Cutler says "White 80" it means the play is on 2.

Doesn't Rodgers yell "Green 18" all the time? I think those 4 colors are the only ones that I can ever recall hearing.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
You need a running back capable of doing that
forte isnt incapable of running between the tackles if there is a hole.

hes not going to push a pile unless he gets momentum. not many other running backs would do much better.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
forte isnt incapable of running between the tackles if there is a hole.

hes not going to push a pile unless he gets momentum. not many other running backs would do much better.

Forte is a better outside runner period. It's rare that he gets a big gain from inside unless it's on a draw. Pounding him up the middle doesn't yield many positive results

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I much prefer the Guard tapping the Center on the Thigh to this....

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, Cutler is not getting sacked a crap ton, and there has only been 1 false start this season, so I have no problem with the snap count or cadence.

No shit. People will bitch about anything.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure its "White 80". When he checks to something else he yells "Black" (which I haven't heard til this year). Sometimes he brushes his sleeves and says white again. Don't know what that is.
fuckin' racism is what it is.

Cutlerfan0615

Liked Posts:
Actually, following Cutler since 2006 with Denver, I know it is "Red 80" and I have never heard him deviate from it his entire career. Although this year I have heard "Hurry Hurry Hut." Peyton Manning has said that as well so maybe Cutler will play like a top 3 QB and be Elite. Yay he is elite now.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;pZI076IBPFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZI076IBPFY[/video]