One Game

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Whether or not the Vikings will be an easy win in besides the point. We don't play them until week 11, and it's not unrealistic to think that we'll have 1 or 2 wins at that point.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Thank god we have people like the OP to inform everyone that in fact, the Bears really did only play one game today.
Thanks for clearing that up for those who may have been under the impression they were playing two.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Thank god we have people like the OP to inform everyone that in fact, the Bears really did only play one game today.
Thanks for clearing that up for those who may have been under the impression they were playing two.

It appears that according to some we've played all 16 already.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there will be no easy wins this year. we may get better, we may not. but we'll be lucky to get to 9-7. we can't turn the ball over three times. we can't let people run for 200 yards on us.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure we just lost to a team with a shitty QB. And there's no guarantee our QB won't play like shit when facing the Vikings.

What does that say about this team?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I blame MrsJPLosman for this one.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Every game matters when you were a game and half away from the playoffs combined the last two seasons.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Every game matters when you were a game and half away from the playoffs combined the last two seasons.

Doesn't change the fact this is just the first game. As shitty as the loss was. Nobody says they cant win some games as an underdog too ya know.

Sent from my nexus 10 using Tapatalk