One Goal Achieved

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
November 12, 2010

Special "One Goal Achieved" Presale

One Goal Achieved" Presale Just in time for the holidays... Blackhawks Publishing has captured all the passion and excitement of the extraordinary 2009-10 season in One Goal Achieved: The Inside Story of the 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. With never-before-seen photos, insider commentary from Blackhawks players and staff and a special Blackhawks TV DVD, you can relive every stunning moment of the campaign.

dust-jacket-cover-hi-res-600.jpg

Click here for a sneak preview and more information about One Goal Achieved.

As a Blackhawks season ticketholder, you have the first opportunity to purchase One Goal Achieved before it is available to the general public - and at 15 percent off the cover price of $39.95!

Exclusively at this Sunday's home matchup against Anaheim, a limited number of copies of One Goal Achieved will be made available to season ticketholders at the merchandise stands at Gates 3 and 7. You must present your season ticketholder ID at the Gate 3 or 7 stand in order to purchase the book.

Starting on Nov. 23, One Goal Achieved can be purchased at retailers throughout Chicagoland, including the Blackhawks Store at 333 N. Michigan Ave. and the United Center.

Immerse yourself in the season that captured the hearts of Blackhawks fans around the world with One Goal Achieved: The Inside Story of the 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks.

R K

wonder if this is the STH gift this year? Would beat the cheap picture and frame they sent last year.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wonder if this is the STH gift this year? Would beat the cheap picture and frame they sent last year.

Yea the wife and I are wondering the same thing, which is why we are going to hold off on buying the book. It is not like it will go out of print quickly anyway.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
NIce... player signings with only 3 players.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wha, no Tony-O at Binny's?

R K

Yea the wife and I are wondering the same thing, which is why we are going to hold off on buying the book. It is not like it will go out of print quickly anyway.

I'm guessing no now. I just got an email saying STH's may purchase the book at 15% off Sunday. Before the release date to the Public.

"limited quantities will be made available for Season Ticket Holders" "must have STH Card to purchase".

Looks like another 20 cent shitty picture frame with a "fake" reprint of a picture. Bonus!

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
My guess for the gift this year is a framed photo from the banner ceremony night - you know the one when they stopped raising the banner for a few seconds and got a quick photo with the team and execs. That's my prediction on what we'll get this year.

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
Like thwe Winter Classic DVD that I bought only to have it show up free months later?

I love the Legends as much as the next guy but what exactly did they have to do with winning the Cup?

You are obviously of the mistaken belief that the "one goal" was the Cup. In reality, it was to market the team to death. The legends played a large part in that effort.

That was me being facetious. I had the same thought re: the legends signing the book.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I love the Legends as much as the next guy but what exactly did they have to do with winning the Cup?

They have everything to do with being retired so they can make any dates, as opposed to the guys who are in the middle of the season.

TJD

So do I have to sit in a line for 3 hours and shell out $50 for Marian Hossa to sign my book?

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
So do I have to sit in a line for 3 hours and shell out $50 for Marian Hossa to sign my book?

pfffft. More like 6 hours and $100.

ONE GOAL: The contents of your wallet.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Is $50 worth not being that FedEx guys that stalked them at training camp?

TJD

Is $50 worth not being that FedEx guys that stalked them at training camp?

The FedEx guy has been stalking them for Auto's since I started going to prospects camp back in 07. That's when I noticed him, I'm sure he's been going much longer.

R K

The FedEx guy has been stalking them for Auto's since I started going to prospects camp back in 07. That's when I noticed him, I'm sure he's been going much longer.

I think it will be harder to be the fex ex guy at the new johnny's. LOL

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
One Goal: The Story of the Chicago Blackhawks 2010-2011 Home Schedule

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

No, actually you are invited to his house for dinner whenever its convenient for you. At some point you'll be given the opportunity for photo ops with him and his lovely wife, all autographs will be taken care of at that time. After dinner you will all pop some corn together and sit down to watch Marians favorite movie.