OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't see anything already made, but that's probably because @BaBaBlacksheep is slipping.

Anyways, Georgia Tech with a nice upset victory over Florida State this past weekend in Ireland. Looking forward to this year: anyone offering predictions?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't see anything already made, but that's probably because @BaBaBlacksheep is slipping.

Anyways, Georgia Tech with a nice upset victory over Florida State this past weekend in Ireland. Looking forward to this year: anyone offering predictions?

This forum is usually dead. Do you want this in the Bears forum?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
had Ga Tech +340 moneyline...off to a solid start to the season!

predictions, nah dont got a lot of those...just a bunch of pre season prop bets on win totals for teams lol

AND GO BIG ORANGE!!! #TheRealUT

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
had Ga Tech +340 moneyline...off to a solid start to the season!

predictions, nah dont got a lot of those...just a bunch of pre season prop bets on win totals for teams lol

AND GO BIG ORANGE!!! #TheRealUT

The real UT wins the SEC this year. #calledit #fuckthedawgs

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1. Nebraska surprises everyone and end the year looking respectable. Ditto for Wisconsin under Fickell.
2. Ole Miss & Mizzou will both be a let down. Ole Miss might make the playoff but they will get embarrassed as their coach has never proven to win big games.
3. Notre Dame loses to TAMU this weekend and loses 3 games on the year
4. Playoff has 4 SEC Teams, with 3 out of the west. (But I could be talked into believing the Tennessee hype @knoxville7)
5. Same old Penn St sucking the big one in a big game.
6. Oregon is legit. @ruprecht @Chief Walking Stick
7. Miami & Ga Tech are the surprises in the ACC
8. Clemson continues their descent into mediocrity because their coach won’t embrace the portal.
9. Kansas State wins the Big 12 @DaaBears
10. Georgia is either playing Oregon or Ohio State for it all in January. @bearsfan1977
11. Colorado will probably be .500. @DanielCCSBears
12. Necessary Roughness was an underrated college comedy movie, I’m dying on that fucking hill.
13. Shane Falco>Johnny Utah.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Nebraska surprises everyone and end the year looking respectable. Ditto for Wisconsin under Fickell.
2. Ole Miss & Mizzou will both be a let down. Ole Miss might make the playoff but they will get embarrassed as their coach has never proven to win big games.
4. Playoff has 4 SEC Teams, with 3 out of the west.
8. Clemson continues their descent into mediocrity because their coach won’t embrace the portal.
10. Georgia is either playing Oregon or Ohio State for it all in January. @bearsfan1977
12. Necessary Roughness was an underrated college comedy movie, I’m dying on that fucking hill.

Thank you. Hoping for undefeated. Avery Johnson, Heisman Trophy candidate?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
4. Playoff has 4 SEC Teams, with 3 out of the west. (But I could be talked into believing the Tennessee hype @knoxville7)
No amount of preseason hype will have me believing in Nebraska or Colorado. Nebraska hasn't had a winning season in 7 years.

Every year Pelini won 9 or more games for them they fired him and they haven't had a winning season since. That level of arrogance is special.

That level of failure is amazing.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
1. Nebraska surprises everyone and end the year looking respectable. Ditto for Wisconsin under Fickell. Nebraska will go to a bowl game and might even crack the top 25 when it's all said and done. Rhule is a program builder.
2. Ole Miss & Mizzou will both be a let down. Ole Miss might make the playoff but they will get embarrassed as their coach has never proven to win big games. I could see Ole Miss, but I think Mizzou will be good. They might just have the Heisman Trophy winner on their team.
3. Notre Dame loses to TAMU this weekend and loses 3 games on the year Fun Fact that I learned today. Only two teams were in the top 20 of offensive and defensive scoring. Georgia and Notre Dame. The only way they lose this game is underestimating what Elko will do in game 1.
4. Playoff has 4 SEC Teams, with 3 out of the west. (But I could be talked into believing the Tennessee hype @knoxville7) I dunno.
5. Same old Penn St sucking the big one in a big game. James Franklin is in the discussion for most overrated coach.
6. Oregon is legit. @ruprecht @Chief Walking Stick Indeed.
7. Miami & Ga Tech are the surprises in the ACC I'm surprised you care about a P4 conference.
8. Clemson continues their descent into mediocrity because their coach won’t embrace the portal. Dabo's reluctance to embrace the changing landscape is his undoing, and I'm here for all of it.
9. Kansas State wins the Big 12 @DaaBears Oklahoma State
10. Georgia is either playing Oregon or Ohio State for it all in January. @bearsfan1977 Sure.
11. Colorado will probably be .500. @DanielCCSBears They lose on Thursday. They only Big 12 games they win this year are against teams that were in the Pac-10 last year.
12. Necessary Roughness was an underrated college comedy movie, I’m dying on that fucking hill. PCU is always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
13. Shane Falco>Johnny Utah. Donnie Barksdale > Falco and Utah
Thoughts in red.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee has to win all the games it should and find a way to win 1 of 3 out of at Oklahoma, at Georgia, home vs bama

9-3 could get them into the playoff still, but 10-2 and they are a lock to be in the playoff

I give Tennessee about a 33% chance at making the playoff

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@DaaBears how you feeling about the K State Zona game coming up?

NGL, I took Zona moneyline for the odds. their QB/WR duo is top notch

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@DaaBears how you feeling about the K State Zona game coming up?

NGL, I took Zona moneyline for the odds. their QB/WR duo is top notch

Oh yes, McMillan is phenomenal. Should be interesting, I had long conversation with my K State insider, and he did mention that the secondary will be phenomenal, but the pass rush better be improved over last year, it was the weakness (sound familiar lol).

I made very small play on K State winning conference, playoffs, Avery Johnson to win Heisman, etc , just for the fun of it.

I do share your Arizona offense thoughts.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Oh yes, McMillan is phenomenal. Should be interesting, I had long conversation with my K State insider, and he did mention that the secondary will be phenomenal, but the pass rush better be improved over last year, it was the weakness (sound familiar lol).

I made very small play on K State winning conference, playoffs, Avery Johnson to win Heisman, etc , just for the fun of it.

I do share your Arizona offense thoughts.
i like K state to have a good year and possibly win the conference still. Avery Johnson is a legit college QB. i dont know much about the K state defense, so that was some good info to have about it. it does sound familiar lol

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i like K state to have a good year and possibly win the conference still. Avery Johnson is a legit college QB. i dont know much about the K state defense, so that was some good info to have about it. it does sound familiar lol
Kansas State over Utah?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here is who The Athletic thinks will make the playoffs, in order:
1. Ohio State
2. Georgia
3. Utah
4. Miami
5. Notre Dame
6. Alabama
7. Texas
8. Oregon
9. Ole Miss
10. Tennessee
11. Michigan
12. Memphis

@knoxville7 - that would be a UT vs UT matchup. All of that orange. Play the game in Paris, KY

LEX_240823PrepFBParis_BS_14

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Here is who The Athletic thinks will make the playoffs, in order:
1. Ohio State
2. Georgia
3. Utah
4. Miami
5. Notre Dame
6. Alabama
7. Texas
8. Oregon
9. Ole Miss
10. Tennessee
11. Michigan
12. Memphis

@knoxville7 - that would be a UT vs UT matchup. All of that orange. Play the game in Paris, KY

LEX_240823PrepFBParis_BS_14
i dunno who the 2nd UT is youre referring to...theres only 1 UT! any others are just imitating