OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn if I were Arch Manning, I probably would feel some kinda way about this commercial 🤣:

Certified Troll

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Syracuse Orange
College foosball is just blowouts 80% of the time.

And nobody west of the Mississippi even plays defense.

Mississippi is hard to spell when you've had a couple adult bevs.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ohio State’s JJ Smith caught 6 for 92 with two TDs today.

Here’s the write up on him from Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List,

“7. JJ (Jeremiah) Smith, Ohio State, wide receiver

The most touted wideout to come into college football in a long time already has wowed a lot of his veteran coaches in Columbus, who have seen their share of elite receiver talent. The five-star recruit from South Florida already looks like an NFL wide receiver, and a big one at that. He is 6-3 ½ and 218 pounds.

This offseason, Smith bench pressed 355 pounds and squatted 530. He broad-jumped 10-10 and vertical-jumped 36 inches. His max speed is jaw-dropping at 23.39 mph. Everything about him is elite, we’re told, especially his work ethic. In addition, OSU coaches say he “has great hands, a great catch radius and does freaky things on a daily basis.”

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/56...024-bruce-feldman/?source=user_shared_articleCollege football Freaks List 2024: Why Nyck Harbor takes No. 1 spot (again) in Bruce Feldman’s rankings

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blow outs all day today, as to be expected.

Hopefully, ND & Texas A&AM will be better.

I'm settling in to watch 🍻

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Ohio State’s JJ Smith caught 6 for 92 with two TDs today.

Here’s the write up on him from Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List,

“7. JJ (Jeremiah) Smith, Ohio State, wide receiver

The most touted wideout to come into college football in a long time already has wowed a lot of his veteran coaches in Columbus, who have seen their share of elite receiver talent. The five-star recruit from South Florida already looks like an NFL wide receiver, and a big one at that. He is 6-3 ½ and 218 pounds.

This offseason, Smith bench pressed 355 pounds and squatted 530. He broad-jumped 10-10 and vertical-jumped 36 inches. His max speed is jaw-dropping at 23.39 mph. Everything about him is elite, we’re told, especially his work ethic. In addition, OSU coaches say he “has great hands, a great catch radius and does freaky things on a daily basis.”

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/56...024-bruce-feldman/?source=user_shared_articleCollege football Freaks List 2024: Why Nyck Harbor takes No. 1 spot (again) in Bruce Feldman’s rankings
Those measurables are absolutely insane for a true freshman.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IMG_1564.jpeg
War Damn Eagle

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Damn if I were Arch Manning, I probably would feel some kinda way about this commercial 🤣:
I have a better chance of motorboating Salma Hayek than that commercial has a chance of being acted without Manning Family approval.