OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
9:18 14play 71yd TD drive by BCU. FSU in trouble again.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to be a FSU fan back when they had Bowden... Regardless, their blustering about being passed over last year during the playoffs is looking a bit like.. well... blustering.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
This is absolutely brutal. Looked like our trash QB gained some confidence on our last drive but then couldn't hit open targets in the red zone/end zone.

Dude he's at like 40 percent complete. He looks like he regressed if anything. I would bench him.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, 267 yards of rushing? You aren't going to win a lot of games giving up that much yardage.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wow, 267 yards of rushing? You aren't going to win a lot of games giving up that much yardage.
And the thing is, FSU has 4 and 5 star guys all over their front 7.

It’s a coaching issue that they aren’t even putting forth a proper effort.

Course, with a QB like DJ…it can quickly deflate a defense

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is absolutely brutal. Looked like our trash QB gained some confidence on our last drive but then couldn't hit open targets in the red zone/end zone.
Looks like Miami will have the state of Florida for the next couple of years. Florida is done for the foreseeable future and FSU is behind Cristobal’s aggressive recruiting & transfer usage.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Looks like Miami will have the state of Florida for the next couple of years. Florida is done for the foreseeable future and FSU is behind Cristobal’s aggressive recruiting & transfer usage.

I don’t know the dynamics of the Cam Ward/DJU recruitment but I never understood how FSU didn’t land Ward.
Maybe Cam just wanted to live in Miami instead of Tallahassee who knows.
Aside from that or the Miami NIL money being so much more, why wouldn’t Cam want to go to a rising program instead of a mediocre program for his senior year?
FSU would have at least won a game at this point.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man remember when whenever Miami, FSU, and Florida would play, you were looking at 7-10 future NFL players per side?

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Florida will eat that $$

Texas A&M ate how much to get rid of jimbo?
I read this as "Miami could get Napier fired the same way they got Jimbo fired last year" :smug2:

Napier would cost the same to fire right now. UF, however, is still paying for Mullen. They would then have to pay for a buyout on their next HC and his assistants before they even get to the negotiating a contract.

UF has the money. But UF needs to get their NIL program together because the next HC will demand this in todays CFB world.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I don’t know the dynamics of the Cam Ward/DJU recruitment but I never understood how FSU didn’t land Ward.
Maybe Cam just wanted to live in Miami instead of Tallahassee who knows.
Aside from that or the Miami NIL money being so much more, why wouldn’t Cam want to go to a rising program instead of a mediocre program for his senior year?
FSU would have at least won a game at this point.

I disagree. If you peel back the record and look more at the scores and actual games last year, you will see they barely got by some bad teams. Beat Clemson on their missed FG, beat BC by 2 while BC had the most penalties in school history, Duke was whooping them when Riley got hurt, Miami QB got hurt on the final drive. Not to mention the players that played UGA were this years players.

Norvell can't recruit. Then there's a myth he can develop even though he's never placed a single player he recruited from HS into the NFL.

Year 5 and he has to go to the portal for a QB. he now owns three 0-2 starts at FSU. Jordan Travis, like Jamies to Jimbo, got him an extension.