OT: Antonio Brown has locked himself inside his house

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Legit, who gives a shit about this dude. Maybe it’s CTE, maybe not. He’s just not a good guy. I’m tired of CTE being used every time a football player acts like a shit head. Let him ruin his life and rot.
Yeah, true that. Seems to be extremely self centered to begin with.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good thing he's gotta Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money
Whole Lotta Money

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I should have put it in quotations, if you watched Antonio Brown's video berating police and his baby mama as being discussed in this thread you would know what I was talking about.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is now a warrant out for his arrest.
Yeah...cops did say they don't like to escalate in the heat of the moment when nobody else is in clear imminent danger. Gave him a couple days to stew and consider, put the warrant out, let his lawyers bring him to them peacefully rather than break into a barricaded house.

I like that the police are thinking like that when they can now. Seems right.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Imagine being Big Ben and Tomlin and putting up with this fuckstick for so long

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Didn't read whole thread but per TMZ...

Brown had items moved cross country from California to Florida. He was billed $4,000 but refused to pay so the driver starting driving away with his items still inside the trailer. That was when Brown threw a rock at the truck, went inside the truck cabin and started to physically assault him, LOL!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't read whole thread but per TMZ...

Brown had items moved cross country from California to Florida. He was billed $4,000 but refused to pay so the driver starting driving away with his items still inside the trailer. That was when Brown threw a rock at the truck, went inside the truck cabin and started to physically assault him, LOL!
he has a reputation for not paying his bills. It doesn't make any sense. Like he doesn't get how money works...he just orders shit, takes it, then makes you come after it in court.

Did he go to Donald Trumps college by chance?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who had the biggest heel turn?

Lebron in 2010 going to Miami, AB turning into a villain or this:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
he has a reputation for not paying his bills. It doesn't make any sense. Like he doesn't get how money works...he just orders shit, takes it, then makes you come after it in court.

Did he go to Donald Trumps college by chance?

covering fuel costs and truck wear and tear. $4,000 seems reasonable to me. Now Brown will be out quadruple that at least as he pays for the move, damage to the truck, court fees and fines, attorney, etc. etc. What a dumbazz

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
covering fuel costs and truck wear and tear. $4,000 seems reasonable to me. Now Brown will be out quadruple that at least as he pays for the move, damage to the truck, court fees and fines, attorney, etc. etc. What a dumbazz
It makes no sense a man with his weight doens't have a personal assistant with a cashiers check waiting. Simple, clean , easy, quick. Move on. What the hell is wrong with these type of people?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't buy shit you aren't going to pay for?

I mean I ask this of Trump too. What in the actual fuck? As a poor person I can't imagine buying something, ordering a service, etc and then stiffing the guy. You fuck over corporations not the little guy. I just can't even in. How ill you have to be. What sloths. What monsters. You pay for shit or you go without.

To have $100,000,000 and stiff delivery men, doctors, babysitters, personal assistants, trainers alike...its so fucking insane.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Legit, who gives a shit about this dude. Maybe it’s CTE, maybe not. He’s just not a good guy. I’m tired of CTE being used every time a football player acts like a shit head. Let him ruin his life and rot.
As far as the CTE, I agree it's not fair to think every person who played in the NFL who is now a shitbag was affected by CTE. Many guys who played in the NFL were that way before, during and after. The fact that one can play football at a high level doesn't automatically make them a good person.

It is true that CTE does affect many, however, so I would hesitate to dismiss it or blame it.

I honestly don't know what Antonio Brown was like 10 years ago. His antics in the past few years sound like someone who simply thinks he is the star and it's all about him. He was a great WR, and he seems to think he's now simply more deserving of anything and everything than anyone one of us lesser folk.

But I am not qualified to diagnose whether he has CTE or it is to blame.

The only conclusion I make is that his behavior now is simply not OK, no matter the cause. And if he needs psychiatric help, I hope for his sake and for the sake of others, he gets it.

(Who just has a bag of "gummy dicks" in their house, anyway?)

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Oldie but a goodie. Gruden / Brown phone call is hilarious!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It makes no sense a man with his weight doens't have a personal assistant with a cashiers check waiting. Simple, clean , easy, quick. Move on. What the hell is wrong with these type of people?
The NFL takes the incoming rookie class and talks to them about finances, hangers on, investments, con men, etc. They try, but, you can lead a horse to water, but.....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As far as the CTE, I agree it's not fair to think every person who played in the NFL who is now a shitbag was affected by CTE. Many guys who played in the NFL were that way before, during and after. The fact that one can play football at a high level doesn't automatically make them a good person.

It is true that CTE does affect many, however, so I would hesitate to dismiss it or blame it.

I honestly don't know what Antonio Brown was like 10 years ago. His antics in the past few years sound like someone who simply thinks he is the star and it's all about him. He was a great WR, and he seems to think he's now simply more deserving of anything and everything than anyone one of us lesser folk.

But I am not qualified to diagnose whether he has CTE or it is to blame.

The only conclusion I make is that his behavior now is simply not OK, no matter the cause. And if he needs psychiatric help, I hope for his sake and for the sake of others, he gets it.

(Who just has a bag of "gummy dicks" in their house, anyway?)
Agreed