OT - ATL's Grady Jarrett: "GB Gets Away With Holding, Struggle When Game Is Fair"

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
OT - ATL's Grady Jarrett: "GB Gets Away With Holding, Struggle When Game Is Fair"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/24/falcons-grady-jarrett-packers-get-away-with-holding-struggle-when-game-is-fair/

Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett says the officials did their jobs on Sunday, and that was a problem for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

Jarrett said the Packers usually get help from the officials, but on Sunday the game was called fairly, and that was to the Falcons’ advantage.

“They’re a team that gets away with a lot of stuff as far as holding calls and everything. So, when the thing isn’t going his way, when the game’s played fairly, it tends to be a problem,” Jarrett said, via USA Today.

The Packers averaged six penalties for 52 yards a game in the regular season and were called for six penalties for 63 yards against the Falcons, so it’s not like the officials were unusually hard on Green Bay in the NFC Championship Game. But the Falcons liked how the officials did their job. The winning team usually does.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I agree on the sentiment but I can't remember 1 holding call on the Packers in that game that took away a big gain.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:dontsay:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/24/falcons-grady-jarrett-packers-get-away-with-holding-struggle-when-game-is-fair/

Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett says the officials did their jobs on Sunday, and that was a problem for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

Jarrett said the Packers usually get help from the officials, but on Sunday the game was called fairly, and that was to the Falcons’ advantage.

“They’re a team that gets away with a lot of stuff as far as holding calls and everything. So, when the thing isn’t going his way, when the game’s played fairly, it tends to be a problem,” Jarrett said, via USA Today.

The Packers averaged six penalties for 52 yards a game in the regular season and were called for six penalties for 63 yards against the Falcons, so it’s not like the officials were unusually hard on Green Bay in the NFC Championship Game. But the Falcons liked how the officials did their job. The winning team usually does.

:bowrofl: Hahaha! Love it! We all know of the horrendous holding that GB OL get away with over the years and a player finally called them out and the refs too!:smug2:

We all watch the game. The coaches and players do too and we all see Jersey grabs, headlocks, and crazy holds not being called vs GB. They get away with it all the time and when they don't, they get whopped!

Well played and still laughing at that beatdown!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What a moron. Instead of focusing on the Super Bowl, this dumb shit is focusing on a game they already won. Dicklicker

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
GB gets lots of calls. Everybody knows this. Worst kept secret ever.

martin.johnson73

Liked Posts:
I no green bay holds out against Chicago. It never gets called. We get cheated so much. We been bad the last few years why we get cheated is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I no green bay holds out against Chicago. It never gets called. We get cheated so much. We been bad the last few years why we get cheated is beyond me.

Yes, the referees have a convention in Green Bay and discuss how to hose the Bears

Washington

Liked Posts:
GB gets lots of calls. Everybody knows this. Worst kept secret ever.

It's been going on since the Favre era. It was blatant on that pass to Cook right before the game winning FG against Dallas.

martin.johnson73

Liked Posts:
Yes, the referees have a convention in Green Bay and discuss how to hose the Bears
Yes its disgusting the way they cheat us. Down right disgusting. I seen McPhee and Young both get held on plays. Rodgers moves around a lot but their holding helps them to.