OT: Autograph Discussion

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
A mistake, I admitted too. It's all he has though. He has nothing else to talk about legitimately.
Which would make it more.....valuable? I wont even mention his Just autographs or anything because those only go for a buck or two.But his only Topps certified autograph cant even sell for ten bucks so its ok to charge 20 bucks for an autograph for what? Free pizza and a phone pic? I wouldn't have even responded if you didn't try and say a Topps autograph was unauthentic. You made a mistake, you admitted it. But I question how a card shop owner wouldn't see the Topps certification in the corner or know specifically how the 02 BB's were signed that year on the side.

https://www.google.com/search?q=200...16,d.aWc&fp=d0372be9ef873bb0&biw=1188&bih=521

Now, either you don't have a lot of experience in dealing with 02 BB autos or you just wanted to refute the claim that the card was authentic. Its one or the other.
The truth is we do not profit at all on the signings which is why we are almost always the low price leaders on our signers. We don't do levels as almost everyone does. We charge one low flat price period.
And that means what specifically when charging 20 bucks for Scott Hairstons autograph? You can go into Meijer or Target right now and buy a blaster box on discount and get an autograph of a similar calibered player to Hairston for under 15 bucks. And in some cases, two guaranteed autographs. I pulled a RG3 auto out of a Leaf blaster on clearance for $9.99. You haven't sold me on justifying the 20 dollar price just to meet Scott Hairston for a couple minutes.
And to say I shill my auto signings here. I've had one of the owners of this site out to the shop to pick up an auto on me. Not a big gift at all. Just a nice geture as I really like the site. But yes, my 7500 or so posts are all shilling.
Where did I say that? You are indeed shilling this signing, or you wouldn't have made a thread about it. Foot. In. Mouth. As for you giving away autos, hey its your store, you can do whatever you want and good for you. I truly hope you have a decent turn out with this whole charade. I just don't think you will at that price point.

I just pass the info along. That's it.

And you advertising bowman auto's on a product that just came out. For shame on you. You seem to know better than that.
That Bowman products seem to keep their respective values for the long run compared to the second rate products out there without a MLB license? To shame on reality.

You seemed to ignore the whole "how much is your COA worth compared to Topps" question, I see. Why is that?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Which would make it more.....valuable? I wont even mention his Just autographs or anything because those only go for a buck or two.But his only Topps certified autograph cant even sell for ten bucks so its ok to charge 20 bucks for an autograph for what? Free pizza and a phone pic? I wouldn't have even responded if you didn't try and say a Topps autograph was unauthentic. You made a mistake, you admitted it. But I question how a card shop owner wouldn't see the Topps certification in the corner or know specifically how the 02 BB's were signed that year on the side.

https://www.google.com/search?q=200...16,d.aWc&fp=d0372be9ef873bb0&biw=1188&bih=521

Now, either you don't have a lot of experience in dealing with 02 BB autos or you just wanted to refute the claim that the card was authentic. Its one or the other.

Or an honest mistake. I know you have never made one, but I have. Plenty.

You seemed to ignore the whole "how much is your COA worth compared to Topps" question, I see. Why is that?

Topps does not issue a COA. We do and stand behind our COA. You can call the store if you have any questions on it.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Or an honest mistake. I know you have never made one, but I have. Plenty.
Didn't answer the question.

Topps does not issue a COA.

Whats the arrow pointing at, eh?

We do and stand behind our COA. You can call the store if you have any questions on it.
Of course you are gonna stand behind it..its your COA. That's not what I asked.

I asked how much you think its worth compared to Topps?

Crust

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I answered
No, you didn't.

That is not a COA
Yes, "Certified Autograph Issue" on a card distributed from Topps means less then a piece of paper coming from your shops computer printer........(shakes head)

Lets do this slowly-

Do you not know how the autographed cards in BB 02 were signed mostly on the side, or were you trying to refute the authenticity of an actual Scott Hairston autograph that will probably sell in the range of 4 bucks dlvr'd at the most compared to your 20 dollar asking price for an autograph? This is with Topps COA right on the front of the card which you state now isn't a COA when it clearly states "Certified Autograph Issue" from the biggest sport card brand in the world.

Second-

Where do you put your paper COA printed out on a computer printer next to a Topps COA on card in value? Considering a certified autographed card from Topps is worth about two or three dollars realistically?

Just questions. I don't think you will answer them and avoid them yet again.

Crust

KBIB

Liked Posts:
You can't be helped. Sorry. I'm going to ask a mod to cleanup this thread and close it out

And good for you on that note.

You tried to shill, got caught lying, ignored honest questions, then pouted when somebody pointed it out. I don't blame you one bit for trying to stray away from the topic at hand. Not that your responses don't make it seem a bit sketchy at all or anything.....

And on that note, I hope you do well with your autograph signing. Its rather expensive but to each his own.

Crust

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
And good for you on that note.

You tried to shill, got caught lying, ignored honest questions, then pouted when somebody pointed it out. I don't blame you one bit for trying to stray away from the topic at hand. Not that your responses don't make it seem a bit sketchy at all or anything.....

And on that note, I hope you do well with your autograph signing. Its rather expensive but to each his own.

Crust

Dumb.

KBIB

Liked Posts:

Guy-Fieri-Responds-To-Critic-Again.jpg