OT: Baby 3 is coming today dudes.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Ahh, looks like you'll need to make 1 more to even the score.

Now, let me give ya some advice, son. When they go toward your newborn child with that shot full of poison, and they will, ask yourself what would Jay do.
Not a chance in hell, if I could give myself a vasectomy I would.

As for vaccines, Jays a pussy who clearly doesn't understand science. Or he does and is just severely pussy whipped.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tell your wife to BEARDOWN :smug2:

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Funny story about that ... Short version, I did indeed tell her that after 8 hours or so of pushing ... I assure you, it's not a reccomended action!
Oh god, that poor woman. My wife, for whatever reason, has never pushed for more than 45 minutes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a chance in hell, if I could give myself a vasectomy I would.

As for vaccines, Jays a pussy who clearly doesn't understand science. Or he does and is just severely pussy whipped.
You're gonna need another boy so they can play and fight together. This hardens them.

There is no real science that supports vaccines, it's all faux. Recently a CDC whistle-blower came out with proof that the CDC did hide info from a study that showed a vaccine increased the risk of autism. Other whistle-blowers from the big pharmaceutical companies showed statistics were manipulated and even completely made up to make vaccines seem safer and more effective than they were. Cases of whooping cough have increased dramatically with use of the vaccine and continue to do so.

The CDC does not hide the fact there are toxins in vaccines and real science will tell you injecting anything into your body makes it potentially more toxic because you are bypassing the protections of your digestive and respiratory systems.

Mitchapalooza

My 3 years old asked me last week...what's wrong with the Bears?
I'm raising my kid a fan of whatever team is really good when he's born. Raising him a bears fan is like the equivalent to beating him with a toaster

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're gonna need another boy so they can play and fight together. This hardens them.

There is no real science that supports vaccines, it's all faux. Recently a CDC whistle-blower came out with proof that the CDC did hide info from a study that showed a vaccine increased the risk of autism. Other whistle-blowers from the big pharmaceutical companies showed statistics were manipulated and even completely made up to make vaccines seem safer and more effective than they were. Cases of whooping cough have increased dramatically with use of the vaccine and continue to do so.

The CDC does not hide the fact there are toxins in vaccines and real science will tell you injecting anything into your body makes it potentially more toxic because you are bypassing the protections of your digestive and respiratory systems.

And_so_it_begins_Theoden.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm raising my kid a fan of whatever team is really good when he's born. Raising him a bears fan is like the equivalent to beating him with a toaster

I beat clone with the office toaster everyday and he does fine

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Congrats but what does this have to do with Cutler?

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:

He's got cousins for that, plus my daughter is kind of a bitch.

In regards to vaccines, if that's what you believe that's cool. I believe the opposite. Nothing you or I say will change that...so I'm out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's got cousins for that, plus my daughter is kind of a bitch.

In regards to vaccines, if that's what you believe that's cool. I believe the opposite. Nothing you or I say will change that...so I'm out.
Alright, buddy. Good luck to ya. Ya know what they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him turnover and do the backstroke.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Alright, buddy. Good luck to ya. Ya know what they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him turnover and do the backstroke.
Now a horse doing a backstroke. I will fight you all day on that shit.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

:dilfer::wayne::oprah: