Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I talked about Fields yesterday and my first Bears game today fuckbreath
I'm sorry I can't see this due to you being on ignore, but I imagine this is a post about how much you wanted to fuck Walter Payton.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why don't you call out@TezMaKai for saying he'll fuck my mom, or @MikeDitkaPolishSausage for wanting to fuck my dead grandmother?

Is that not worse than OT football discussion?
I thought you blocked me??

Your grandmother and I had such good times man. She ever tell you about the time I had to bring her in for an MRI after our spontaneous night? Some kinky shit

mecha

Liked Posts:
Here is one for you.

Aikman> Brady if Jimmy Johnson stayed in Dallas. Heck Aikman and that Dallas team won one with Switzer as HC. Jerry Jones ego blew up that team. A damn shame.
Jay Cutler's stats were better than Troy Aikman's. I know, my mind was blown too. something something football is a team sport but something something the QB is the most important position.

further, Brady didn't get legitimate receivers until Randy Moss and Wes Welker, you know, after he had already won 3 Super Bowls. yes, Vinatieri kicked the winning field goals, but Brady was effectively a nobody in 2001. he fought for everything he had, he wasn't automatically anointed the savior of the Patriots, he fucking earned that shit. he worked hard to get where he is today. that's not to take anything away from Manning though, alongside Brady him and Favre were among my favorite quarterbacks to watch. be mindful one guy is the winningest quarterback in the postseason ever and the other has the worst record. I'll let you figure out who's who.

also fuck @dabears70 you're an annoying cunt

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Brady always had the better team and HC

Fractionally, maybe. Tony Dungee, E. James, Bill Polian, and Marvin Harrison are all in the HoF. Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark were great, too. Jim Irsay wants to win as much as any owner and will spend what it takes. The Colts are a very good organization. And, I am not saying that Manning isn't in any conversation it is just that Brady has more rings. Some of Manning's individual accomplishments may never be broken. But TB has a lot more rings.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fractionally, maybe. Tony Dungee, E. James, Bill Polian, and Marvin Harrison are all in the HoF. Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark were great, too. Jim Irsay wants to win as much as any owner and will spend what it takes. The Colts are a very good organization. And, I am not saying that Manning isn't in any conversation it is just that Brady has more rings. Some of Manning's individual accomplishments may never be broken. But TB has a lot more rings.
Tony Dungy blows as an offensive coach and is wildly inferior to the GOAT Belichek

Terry Bradshaw has 4 does that mean he is a better qb than manning and close to the top QB

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tony Dungy blows as an offensive coach and is wildly inferior to the GOAT Belichek

Terry Bradshaw has 4 does that mean he is a better qb than manning and close to the top QB
Dungy is still in the Hof. Then again, Dungy is a defensive coach. So he must have been good enough but that is why you have coordinators.

Bradshaw played in a different era. You should know better at your age. Manning is Brady's contemporary. Doesn't matter, I really don't care, so keep up your worship and we'll move on.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
5 super bowls
dragged three shitty teams to super bowls resulting in blowout losses

Montana him and Marino were easily the three qb studs of their era; so yes....he was a top 3 qb during his time.
Kelly dragged some teams himself and compared favorably year after year to elway.

If Jim Kelly gets a 2k yard rusher in the twilight of his career and elway doesn't, people would leave elway out of the conversation like you did for kelly.Kelly.

Warren moon was twice the quarterback elway was over that time frame, whooped his ass on every statistical level.

Elway gets his love for riding T.D. to a couple super bowl wins, period.

Not to mention Steve Young creeping up in there during elways prime.

Elway was good, top 10 certainly, but I wouldn't slate him top 5 in the league in his own era, definitely not 1 or 2.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Dungy is still in the Hof. Then again, Dungy is a defensive coach. So he must have been good enough but that is why you have coordinators.

Bradshaw played in a different era. You should know better at your age. Manning is Brady's contemporary. Doesn't matter, I really don't care, so keep up your worship and we'll move on.
Dungy had shit Offensive Coordinators and like Lovie Smith could offer no help. An HC has to be able to manage both sides of the ball, Dungy was an offensive fuck up and Manning was the real OC

So, pros like Bart Scott and other think Manning was better. Manning was the QB and OC and Brady had Beleichk, greatest HC of all time. Makes Manning better

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
THe most overrated HCs of all time: Ditka, Lovie, Tony Dungy. The 3 Stooges of the NFL

greg23

Liked Posts:
Kelly dragged some teams himself and compared favorably year after year to elway.

If Jim Kelly gets a 2k yard rusher in the twilight of his career and elway doesn't, people would leave elway out of the conversation like you did for kelly.Kelly.

Warren moon was twice the quarterback elway was over that time frame, whooped his ass on every statistical level.

Elway gets his love for riding T.D. to a couple super bowl wins, period.

Not to mention Steve Young creeping up in there during elways prime.

Elway was good, top 10 certainly, but I wouldn't slate him top 5 in the league in his own era, definitely not 1 or 2.
Haha

Warren moon. .. ..3-7 playoff record....not even close to elway.....stop.

Jim kelly......hall of fame wr....2 of them....oh yeah, and a hof rb......almost all of his tenure in buff.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jay Cutler's stats were better than Troy Aikman's. I know, my mind was blown too. something something football is a team sport but something something the QB is the most important position.

further, Brady didn't get legitimate receivers until Randy Moss and Wes Welker, you know, after he had already won 3 Super Bowls. yes, Vinatieri kicked the winning field goals, but Brady was effectively a nobody in 2001. he fought for everything he had, he wasn't automatically anointed the savior of the Patriots, he fucking earned that shit. he worked hard to get where he is today. that's not to take anything away from Manning though, alongside Brady him and Favre were among my favorite quarterbacks to watch. be mindful one guy is the winningest quarterback in the postseason ever and the other has the worst record. I'll let you figure out who's who.

also fuck @dabears70 you're an annoying cunt
Yet, Peyton had a winning record against Tom in the playoffs for what it’s worth