OT: Chad Kelly Released

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he's been kicked off a high school, college and NFL fb team. CFL next?

Reactions: DC

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would sign him in a heartbeat.

Good thing you're not a GM.

Honestly, Buffalo could probably use him right now.

Buffalo would probably be his best hope. This punk really made an ass out of Uncle Jim with his actions. Buffalo may be the only ones who trust Uncle Jim's recommendation now. I'm not sure how long Allen is going to be out but Kelly could be a nice stopgap option in the meantime while providing some competition for Allen.

Kelly would be a perfect fit in Detroit with Jim Bob Cooter.

Why do you think that?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good thing you're not a GM.

Buffalo would probably be his best hope. This punk really made an ass out of Uncle Jim with his actions. Buffalo may be the only ones who trust Uncle Jim's recommendation now. I'm not sure how long Allen is going to be out but Kelly could be a nice stopgap option in the meantime while providing some competition for Allen.

Why do you think that?

so you're a Bills fan now? you little whore

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Elway has drafted 5 QBs. Not a single one is still on the Broncos.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
yeah I want player entering other peoples houses high on drugs-that's a little more that doing nothing-get real and stop giving this guy excuses
So because one already derelict player can't go out without becoming mind numb, they all should be watching Jerry Falwell or in the playbook until bedtime? I imagine you don't hold yourself to the standards that you expect of others.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hypothetically, lets say you are a white guy at Von Millers party. Maybe you have a drink, a couple, a couple too many...you start to explore, and this party has money. Its crazy, maybe you start to explore. You might try to dance, realize you are out of your element/league there, and wonder down to the hazy room with the bouncers.

You see some teammates, they invite you in...tease your condition a bit...and just maybe offer you a puff from the brown cigar thingy. Little do you know this is some chronic ass jamaican imported shit with resin rolled leaves, shatter sprinkled, keef dusted super blunt...but of course they all laugh when you take a big drag and cringe.

You wonder down another hall, and within 5 minutes have no idea what the fuck is happening. Suddenly the costumes are a threat...or you are sloppy, most altercations are over women...or perhaps racism if you are a gun wielding cowboy...who knows...but you get kicked out and nobody looks after you because you were just being an ass.

Dude got lost man...

Do you blame Kelly or do you blame Von Miller and his teammates for not looking out of a guy they know is a wildling.
So, it is the smooth dancing, high drug tolerance black guy's fault the rhythm impaired innocent cracker got whacked and lost his shit? ...hypothetically

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Honestly, I'd take a look. Kid's a head case but he's also got chops. Sometimes it's just a matter of environment for a guy to click.
Kicked off the team at every level. Can you imagine what a fuck up you would have to be to be Jim Kelly's star QB nephew and get kicked off a high school team?

The team with the environment he needs as a QB is this one.

LONGEST-YEARD-470x350.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Huge but maybe he'll go to rehab or be willing get on some meds etc. If not, fuck off but I'd check in to see what's up. Kid can play.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Huge but maybe he'll go to rehab or be willing get on some meds etc. If not, fuck off but I'd check in to see what's up. Kid can play.
He is Johnny Manziel without the talent

dawags

Liked Posts:
Must have been major fucked up at the party, strange that his teamates allowed him to drive, must be a very likeable fellow.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still think he's an under rated rap legend, which is his true calling if football doesn't work out. He's got more bars than a prison, and his flow is fire flame boiiii