OT: Chokamania meets Hulkamania [Hogan comes to Lolions camp to inject steroids into players]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

The meathead cornball head coach has done it again. More mindless, violence rhetoric brought into camp because he doesn’t know how to lead men honorably. Just as they did in Hard Knocks, it’s all scripted promos and nonsense. I guess if you can’t entertain on the field, you have to get people’s attention in other ways.

Weird, 10 years ago Ford Field was an empty stadium resembling a funeral home for a @DanielCCSBears service and now they think they’re a headlining entertainment organization because they cheated and lucked their way to a couple wins.

We don’t even need to get started on what Hogan represents as a human being but I think this speaks volumes about Detoilet the organization.

Last edited by a moderator:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trash city, trash franchise, trash coach.

Imagine bringing in a right wing nutjob to speak to your team. JFC, couldnt have even gotten ric flair? Had to settle for this washed up cheeto?

I know dan campbell is pretty dumb and has CTE but how did he think this was a good idea?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do people get upset over such stupid shit? A lot of people need real problems or they themselves become real problems.
Well regardless of the politics, Hulk has been recorded complaining about his daughter marrying(or dating?) an African American while using the n bomb repeatedly. What a bunch of fucking morons to have this jackass come speak to their team. Should have went with a different wrestler that isn’t so divisive but could still deliver a great promo/pep talk. Ric Flair, Stone Cold or even Booker T.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well regardless of the politics, Hulk has been recorded complaining about his daughter marrying(or dating?) an African American while using the n bomb repeatedly. What a bunch of fucking morons to have this jackass come speak to their team. Should have went with a different wrestler that isn’t so divisive but could still deliver a great promo/pep talk. Ric Flair, Stone Cold or even Booker T.
Tbf they wanted Chris Benoit but he was unavailable. I hear Harvey Weinstein is doing tmw pre-practice speech.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
To all my love slaves out there: Thunderlips is here. In the flesh, baby. The ultimate male versus... the ultimate meatball

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why do people get upset over such stupid shit? A lot of people need real problems or they themselves become real problems.

I'm not upset, I am just shocked how stupid and out of touch dan campbell is. I know the dude likely has CTE and is dumb as shit, but he legit brought a racist to talk to a team full of black athletes.

I'm just happy our franchise doesnt do that shit. Bears might have their issues but they arent detoilet.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

The meathead cornball head coach has done it again. More mindless, violence rhetoric brought into camp because he doesn’t know how to lead men honorably. Just as they did in Hard Knocks, it’s all scripted promos and nonsense. I guess if you can’t entertain on the field, you have to get people’s attention in other ways.

Weird, 10 years ago Ford Field was an empty stadium resembling a funeral home for a @DanielCCSBears service and now they think they’re a headlining entertainment organization because they cheated and lucked their way to a couple wins.

We don’t even need to get started on what Hogan represents as a human being but I think this speaks volumes about Detoilet the organization.
After 10 seconds I could not listen to that shit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trash city, trash franchise, trash coach.

Imagine bringing in a right wing nutjob to speak to your team. JFC, couldnt have even gotten ric flair? Had to settle for this washed up cheeto?

I know dan campbell is pretty dumb and has CTE but how did he think this was a good idea?
Speaking about dumb, are you actually ignorant enough to think this was Dan Campbells idea?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Speaking about dumb, are you actually ignorant enough to think this was Dan Campbells idea?

Is this a serious question? This was Dan’s idea 100%.
I heard a rumor Dan is going to be Hogan’s tag team partner at SummerSlam next month. They are going to be called the KneeBiters.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a serious question? This was Dan’s idea 100%.
I heard a rumor Dan is going to be Hogan’s tag team partner at SummerSlam next month. They are going to be called the KneeBiters.
Well, Dan does look like he is in better shape...................