OT: Chokamania meets Hulkamania [Hogan comes to Lolions camp to inject steroids into players]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will just tell you the lions won the game, so it doesnt matter.

Thank you lions for winning that game, because otherwise we wouldnt have 3 #1 WR's. Doesnt change the fact fields and the bears raped the lions last season for the majority of both games.
By your reasoning, I guess the Lions should be happy they dominated the 49's for the majority of the game in the NFC conference championship game.
Can't have it both ways, fuckstick.

Are you calling your epic meltdown against the lowly Bronco's last year a win as well?

You seem to have football confused with Nascar, sorry loser, you don't get points for how many laps you have lead, only how you finish.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Try these facts on for size, Florida trailer park trash
1-1 on the season
Lions finished in first
Bears finished in last.
Imagine living in Michigan and talking shit to someone who lives in Boca Raton 😂😂😂😂

does it make you jealous knowing we have endless varieties of salt and fresh water fish over here? I can’t imagine the tent you’d pitch at our fish markets.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine living in Michigan and talking shit to someone who lives in Boca Raton 😂😂😂😂

does it make you jealous knowing we have endless varieties of salt and fresh water fish over here? I can’t imagine the tent you’d pitch at our fish markets.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: