OT: CJ: Lions Fans are B*tches

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
LMFAO, The Bears first year did not count, but yet the Lions did?

Good lord you are stupid.
Hey Felicia, here is something for you to ponder if you are capable to wrap your pea brain around it.. As of now, the Bears are not competitive and won't be in couple of years. The history will repeat itself.. Again...

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
This guy was probably inadvertently responsible for the deaths of at least a few young black men living inside Detroit by pushing the idea that it is a good idea to be running around public spaces in a ski mask. I said this when he pushed it and the Detroit fans pretended it was nbd bc good safety play is worth more than public safety in that shit hole town.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Remember when @HeHateMe and @spartan caged you and set you free?

What’s your record on these ban bets and why do you continue to wager them?
Ban bets mean nothing to the guy, he has no perception of shame and literally nothing to lose. He will simply come back stronger on an alt. He just tried it a few days ago and was called on it, never addressed it, pretended it didn't happen, and has been outright avoiding me since it happened. Makes you think!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ban bets mean nothing to the guy, he has no perception of shame and literally nothing to lose. He will simply come back stronger on an alt. He just tried it a few days ago and was called on it, never addressed it, pretended it didn't happen, and has been outright avoiding me since it happened. Makes you think!
So in essence, he’s a whiny, slippery cunt. Am I on the right track here?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's a clown-nosed alcoholic that sleeps with ferrets.