OT: Cleveland RT Jones out for year

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s their Defense that is going to be the problem. Fields struggles to throw down the middle of the field and the Browns are the best passing defense in the league.

Hopefully the run game can be successful

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s their Defense that is going to be the problem. Fields struggles to throw down the middle of the field and the Browns are the best passing defense in the league.

That’s good. Need to see Fields play the best since the Bears are making a franchise changing decision here in a few months.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sweat is going to feast on Sunday. Hopefully the Bears are better equipped to handle the Browns rush this time. At least we don’t have the QB ruiner Nagy calling plays.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
i feel like this is going to be a win. Flacco is a statue. Lamar have them fits. Would love to see a complete game like Washington from fields.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
i feel like this is going to be a win. Flacco is a statue. Lamar have them fits. Would love to see a complete game like Washington from fields.

Would be cool if you’re right but I doubt it. I think the Browns D is going to cause Fields and the entire O a lot of problems. Big opportunity for everyone to show that they can ball out against a very legit defense

napo55

Liked Posts:
The best offense and the highest rated QB in the NFL (SF) were beaten by Cleveland, 19-17. Purdy completed under 50% of his passes and was inefffective.

With only one top WR, who will be doluble teamed, the Bears will be in deep trouble unless they can establish a running game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The best offense and the highest rated QB in the NFL (SF) were beaten by Cleveland, 19-17. Purdy completed under 50% of his passes and was inefffective.

With only one top WR, who will be doluble teamed, the Bears will be in deep trouble unless they can establish a running game.
Deebo was out almost the whole game & Trent played on one leg.

Tackle Trent Williams played through an ankle injury, impacting his effectiveness throughout the game. That was evident in his 50.6 overall grade, which took a big hit from his 33.8 pass-blocking grade. It was his lowest overall grade since 2018 with Washington (38.9 in Week 17). Williams allowed four pressures, a hit, and three hurries in 34 pass-blocking snaps.

And I believe the weather was shit too

Still a damn good defense tho

napo55

Liked Posts:
Deebo was out almost the whole game & Trent played on one leg.

Tackle Trent Williams played through an ankle injury, impacting his effectiveness throughout the game. That was evident in his 50.6 overall grade, which took a big hit from his 33.8 pass-blocking grade. It was his lowest overall grade since 2018 with Washington (38.9 in Week 17). Williams allowed four pressures, a hit, and three hurries in 34 pass-blocking snaps.

And I believe the weather was shit too

Still a damn good defense tho

So your prediction is...?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

they also gave up 29 to broncos, 36 to rams and 27 to the jaguars in a close win but they seem to just be a much different defense at home compared to on the road

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully Fields can be successful. If the Browns are that good and he plays well then that’s a great sign.
Fields can beat anyone on any given Sunday. It's the other Sundays that still concern me a bit and why we need to see consistent and stay healthy type play through the end of the year.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Sweat is going to feast on Sunday. Hopefully the Bears are better equipped to handle the Browns rush this time. At least we don’t have the QB ruiner Nagy calling plays.
But we have the QB ruiner jr calling them. I expect a bunch of lateral and quick routes to the boundary offered. I'd be amazed if Fields isn't sacked at least 5 times, with only 1 of them on him. I also sadly expect him to be running for his life much of the time, too.

Oh, if only Getsy would call a slant, even just now and again!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Bears defense should be able to light up Flacco, but that CLE defense could wreck shop on the CHI offense and I'd guess Getsy will have a shitty game plan...