OT: Crazy NBA Live highlight (no head)

Kush77

Liked Posts:
After getting a couple error messages I finally got this uploaded. I was trying to play the Dynamic Season mode in NBA Live (before the game froze on me in the 2nd QTR) and I bring in Derrick Byars. Live still had him on the roster. But when I brought him in he had no head, freakish looking arms and he moved on the court like a go kart. Despite the physical setbacks he still drew a foul on Ginobili. Check it out.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12640364

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
I was playing online yesterday and my entire player went invisible (except for the ball he was dribbling) for the last minute of the game. It was pretty sweet.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It looks like his arms turned into his legs or something...he seems to lack a body entirely. That was pretty weird.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like he ist still sitting on the bench. Maybe he forgot his head there :D

Kush77

Liked Posts:
It kinda reminds me of E.T. If E.T. had no head.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Kush what do you play more Live or 2K?

So far NBA 2K, but that framerate things needs to get fixed soon. I haven't played NBA 2K in about a week.

I tried doing the Live Dynamic season. Where you play the same day as the real team. But it froze on me two times. don't know if it's my disc because when I installed it on my HDD it did the same thing.

I was doing the My player for 2K a lot but it was getting kinda boring to me. It's a nice mode but I needed a break. There's some flaws with it. It can be a great mode with some tweaks.

I guess I'm gonna hold on to both titles this year. I can go both ways. HEY NOW :woohoo:

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
The Live Dynamic seems like it would really boring since you can only play 2 or at the most 3 times a week

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
The Live Dynamic seems like it would really boring since you can only play 2 or at the most 3 times a week

Yeah, but you can always do another dynasty mode on the side.

The draw to me was having the real life stats from the other games imported into your season. And if you don't play one of the games it will import the real life game from your team.

If Deng gets hurt in real life, you won't have him in your season. I think it's pretty cool.

My plan is to play along with the Dynamic season while doing the Association mode in NBA 2K.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
There actually pretty fun and somehow for split second got me to forget about how horrible Larry was for us.