OT: Detroit Vying To Tie/Set Another Historic Record

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Pistons are 1 loss away from tying the record of 26 for longest losing streak in NBA history.

Last win 10/28/23.

Congrats @nc0gnet0, you can add this to your trophy case with the 0-16 Lions potentially!
My smallish group of traders are in the midst of putting a bag together which may be deployed towards purchasing a Detroit neighborhood we see long term value in renting but literally need to have boots on the ground to assess the local concentration of trap houses because that is the predominate factor in risk/reward profile given that only one of us has first hand experience as a trapper and at this time there is no consensus on the level of smoke we can be tolerant of collectively.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My smallish group of traders are in the midst of putting a bag together which may be deployed towards purchasing a Detroit neighborhood we see long term value in renting but literally need to have boots on the ground to assess the local concentration of trap houses because that is the predominate factor in risk/reward profile given that only one of us has first hand experience as a trapper and at this time there is no consensus on the level of smoke we can be tolerant of collectively.
I always thought you might be a vampire

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
126-115 Pistons loss. 26 straight defeats, incredible. Man do I wish I could bet on that Pistons not to win another game prop. 2-80 dream is still alive!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Detoilet!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow they're getting the record right?