OT: Did Justin have a case of the Cutlers?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
img_1_1722040814406.jpg

Discuss amongst yourselves with dishonorable insults. Thanks.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Post a photo of when RB1 was drafted......looked like he was heading into a colonoscpy vs a 1st round draft pick.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Caleb sounds like a nice fellow.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Post a photo of when RB1 was drafted......looked like he was heading into a colonoscpy vs a 1st round draft pick.

I've had 4 or 5, over due for another, supposed to start having them every 2 years which means every year sometimes. Is there a way you look heading into a colonoscopy?
I suppose those who didn't think about Desitin and have a bidet they could look like their anus is raw but I don't know if that's the same look.

Maybe if he's been crapping blood for 6 months thinking he has colon cancer waiting for the scope in the amazing no waiting US healthcare system he could have that look of impending doom which is exactly what I'd have if I was a QB heading to the Bears and I didn't have the clout to get them to rework the offense before I step on the field.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Honeymoon phase vs OMG, they're going to let me die out there phase?

People are actually going to freak out when Williams has an emotion that isn't happy?

Other than possibly McMahon, Williams is the only Bears QB I can think of who should be hopeful.
Maybe Orton but only because he was smart enough to drink heavily.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People are actually going to freak out when Williams has an emotion that isn't happy?

They already did when he cried with his momma it was full meltdown mode. They questioned everything about him why he painted his nails he wore a dress was he gay? Well if he's not gay he's definitely not masculine enough or mentally tough enough to succeed in the NFL and certainly not tough enough to survive in " the city of broad shoulders".

Yeah we've seen this crap before.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honeymoon phase vs OMG, they're going to let me die out there phase?

Other than possibly McMahon, Williams is the only Bears QB I can think of who should be hopeful.
Maybe Orton but only because he was smart enough to drink heavily.
Kramer was OK.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had 4 or 5, over due for another, supposed to start having them every 2 years which means every year sometimes. Is there a way you look heading into a colonoscopy?
I suppose those who didn't think about Desitin and have a bidet they could look like their anus is raw but I don't know if that's the same look.

Maybe if he's been crapping blood for 6 months thinking he has colon cancer waiting for the scope in the amazing no waiting US healthcare system he could have that look of impending doom which is exactly what I'd have if I was a QB heading to the Bears and I didn't have the clout to get them to rework the offense before I step on the field.
I apologize for the Neanderthal/tranny obsessed @greg23 he’s a real pos.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Any tweets about Gervon Dexter's general demeanor?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who cares, aaron rodgers is a giant douche canoe and one of the greatest of all time.

No one cares what your personality is like if you play well. He didnt play well enough.