OT: Does Montgomery sign with Detroit if he knows they take a RB in the 1st round?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
That’s an interesting high-risk move from Detroit with the 12th pick. I have to wonder how Monty’s taking that.

Shuns a competitive offer from Poles to then go to Detroit, where they’re going to want to play the new shiny dynamic rookie RB. I wonder if he reconsiders the Bears’ offer if he knows how crowded the Lions’ RB room is going to be.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The question is, why is Detroit paying him 6 million a year, to just draft a 2nd round RB at 12? You gotta wonder wtf Detroit is doing. Which is pretty normal, I suppose.

msadows

Liked Posts:
For the $ he got? Yep!

Thats it right there.

Monty got a nice chunk of change, and can be out before 30 to cash in again if he has success there. No one's first choice is detoilet, until they show ya the bag.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, you guys are pathetic. Must be Poles draft has left you a little underwhelmed?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Swift is gone, so yeah, Monty preffered to play for a contender, rather than the hapless Bears.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And Swift is gone, so yeah, Monty preffered to play for a contender, rather than the hapless Bears.
They didn’t offer him much other than a bag of peanuts. Problem was Monty was too indecisive and tap danced to get the bag of peanuts, so Poles withdrew the offer because Monty was too slow to get it