OT: Dwayne Haskins was drunk when hit by car

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Interesting that they didn’t do a drug or alcohol test on a driver in a vehicular death—most states require those tests. But this blackmail thing is crazy. I did read somewhere that he was having an affair but I just don’t see how driving ranges, hotels and a restaurant all got involved in a blackmail and murder conspiracy. Wouldn’t be surprised some gold digger was trying to extort him though.

I presume the 4 individuals may have worked for the restaurant, driving range and hotel. If they were on the job when they drugged him then you sue their employers as they have deeper pockets. Doubt the 3 individuals have a bunch of money.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I presume the 4 individuals may have worked for the restaurant, driving range and hotel. If they were on the job when they drugged him then you sue their employers as they have deeper pockets. Doubt the 3 individuals have a bunch of money.
That much is true but then it would be on the individuals and not the establishments, unless they owned the businesses.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was drugged with alcohol?

Sounds like a drunk driving degenerate thankfully disarmed himself by running out of fuel, and then beautifully presented himself as a speedbump for a dumptruck.

How awesome is that? Fukin poetic justice right there.

You're so edgy

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Sounds like a drunk driving degenerate thankfully disarmed himself by running out of fuel, and then beautifully presented himself as a speedbump for a dumptruck.

Its not hard to tell when a poster started prematurely balding in high school

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

You should kill yourself. No one will ever love you.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This doesn't shock me Greg. Our lives are so incredibly different I think your brain is forcing you to believe it's fake as a defensive mechanism against self harm.
Greg is a miserable low IQ moron but I hope the extent of his self harm is drooling all over his velcro shoes