Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
pic on his twitter

BGnXrGQCUAAoQbB.jpg

underneath he wrote to one of the cheerleaders: @TarinMoses What on earth were you doing taking pictures with the enemy??

is he the enemy 'cause he's from a different school.... OR 'CAUSE HE'S BLACK?!?!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hahahaha. in the video, look how quickly the guy in the green changes his expression... went from all smiles to "whoa whoa whoa"

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
hope he does not have black gf

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone be honest... Who looked up his stats after seeing the video and stuff?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Somehow this is Alshon Jeffery's fault if you ask Pegger.

BBQb

Liked Posts:
pic on his twitter

BGnXrGQCUAAoQbB.jpg

underneath he wrote to one of the cheerleaders: @TarinMoses What on earth were you doing taking pictures with the enemy??

is he the enemy 'cause he's from a different school.... OR 'CAUSE HE'S BLACK?!?!

Not that the video would suggest, but common sense would think it's because that dude was the leading scorer for Florida Gulf Coast University. Florida Gators played FGC (aka "Dunk City") in the Sweet Sixteen during March Madness in Dallas. Fla Gulf Coast was a true Cinderella team going into that game. I forget the kid's name, but he was the heart and soul of that team, a good player, a Senior, and always having fun on the court.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that the video would suggest, but common sense would think it's because that dude was the leading scorer for Florida Gulf Coast University. Florida Gators played FGC (aka "Dunk City") in the Sweet Sixteen during March Madness in Dallas. Fla Gulf Coast was a true Cinderella team going into that game. I forget the kid's name, but he was the heart and soul of that team, a good player, a Senior, and always having fun on the court.

you took it too seriously hahaha

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Re: OT: Eagles WR Riley Cooper At Concert: "I Will Fight Every racist comment Here"

I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself.

Lol no he isn't. Why do they always say that? Do they think people are that gullible? He's no more sorry than that nasty fat white trash cunt Paula Deen. If he was the kind of person to feel "genuinely" bad about that, he wouldn't use the word as part of his vocabulary in the first place.

He's sorry - sorry that this was recorded.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Damnit man, we don't need facts. Round these parts, we kick people when they're down. :yep:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trading cards without autographs and/or patches are virtually worthless. I would know. I spend thousands on hobby boxes every year.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trading cards without autographs and/or patches are virtually worthless. I would know. I spend thousands on hobby boxes every year.

So my rookie Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Roberto Clemente cards that are in mint condition are worthless because it has no autograph or patch? think not!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So my rookie Hank Aaron, Willie Mays and Roberto Clemente cards that are in mint condition are worthless because it has no autograph or patch? think not!

I probably should have clarified that what I said only applies to modern era cards. I also only collect football cards.