CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he just had fun out there!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
would you feel better if favre sexted you?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
lol cant wait to see you when aaron is off the team.

Lol and that has what to do with Favre being one of the biggest chokers the league has ever seen??

Not to mention, the guy was just a whiny, selfish bitch, who scorned the same fan base that inflated his huge ass ego for 15 years, simply because he didn't want to go to training camp.

Mitchapalooza

Lol and that has what to do with Favre being one of the biggest chokers the league has ever seen??

Not to mention, the guy was just a whiny, selfish bitch, who scorned the same fan base that inflated his huge ass ego for 15 years, simply because he didn't want to go to training camp.

one of the best ;)

varga20

Liked Posts:

Are you sure you are a packer fan?? Get over it and move on, Favre gave us some great memories during his career with GB! You might be to young to remember the 80's and early 90's, but the Pack were not very good or competitive. Favre was part of the reason this franchise turned around and has become one of the more dominant franchises the past 20 years. You don't have to like him, but he deserves respect! Also keep this in mind, had Favre not done what he did when he did, would we still have Rodgers?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Are you sure you are a packer fan?? Get over it and move on, Favre gave us some great memories during his career with GB! You might be to young to remember the 80's and early 90's, but the Pack were not very good or competitive. Favre was part of the reason this franchise turned around and has become one of the more dominant franchises the past 20

years. You don't have to like him, but he deserves respect! Also keep this in mind, had Favre not done what he did when he did, would we still have Rodgers?

You could say that about anything, had we not sucked for 20 years straight, would the course of history have still given us Rodgers? Probably not, so your point is moot.

Sorry dude, I don't respect whiny little cunts who scorn the entire fan base that supported him through his drug addiction and his wives bout with breast cancer. Packers fans constantly worshiped the ground he walked on and made excuses for him, choke after choke, simply for him to try his damnest to stick it to them, all because he didn't want to go to training camp.

I grew up watching Favre thinking I would one day watch him win a SB, and ride off into the sunset, but year after year after year that overrated fuck would go out of his way to completely blow a great season in the playoffs. I mean really, what other HOF QB choked away as many playoff games as Favre?

Let me guess, you actually believe Favre is a top 5 QB of all time, don't you? You seem like part of the "Don't bench a Legend." crowd.

How you can respect him after going out of his way to stick it to the Packers, because he wanted the starting job handed to him without attending training camp is beyond me. Not to mention the Packers gave him, not one, but TWO chances to fly out to GB and work out a contract after that 07 season, both of which he declined last minute, after initially accepting.

Face it, the guy was an immature, selfish, choker. I know he was the 3rd best QB are franchise has ever seen but holy fuck, he couldn't possibly care about anything outside of his massive ego.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you sure you are a packer fan?? Get over it and move on, Favre gave us some great memories during his career with GB! You might be to young to remember the 80's and early 90's, but the Pack were not very good or competitive. Favre was part of the reason this franchise turn around and has become one of the more dominant franchises the past 20 years. You don't have to like him, but he deserves respect! Also keep this in mind, had Favre not done what he did when he did, would we still have Rodgers?

Favre was no doubt a drama queen in the final 10 years of his career. From talks of retiring forever, to actually retiring twice, getting his revenge with the Vikings, his crying. I could write 8 paragraphs about Favre the Drama Queen. But no doubt that he helped turn GB from pathetic to relevant nearly every year he was there. I may not care for him personally but I admire what he did for the Packers. I care about the Packers not whether Brett Favre is sending junk texts around like some married freak. Well, I care about that, but not from someone that wasn't impacting the Packers when he did it.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Favre is a God in GB and will be welcomed back whenever it is. With Rodgers winning a Super Bowl, I think the fans have forgiven a lot about that situation.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sounds like they are making up. But will he back out of the reunion twice?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
My favorite QB too, Pac.

Brett Favre is my absolute favorite favorte Quarterback of all- time. I'm not ashamed of sayin' it either. Bear fans/Meatballs get all bent out of shape over it, but fact is if you appreciate the sport of football you love Brett Favre. That man played til he was 40 damn years old and at a high level. When you say someone "left it all on the field"; Brett Favre is THE epitome of that.

I can't stand those who bitch that he's a prima donna(both pack and Bear fans). Yeah! Obviously dumbasses.. The man is pulling a Deion/Irvin.. He's a friggin high school offensive coordinator for some dinky school in Mississipi.Lookin for attention, right? Fuckin love it. Favre is an everyman normal Joe. Just another guy. And that's what I fuckin love about him. Watching him was like watching a kid play football, pure fuckin joy. I could give a damn about a uniforim when it comes to Brett Favre. My favorite QB of all time hands DOWN.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Favre was no doubt a drama queen in the final 10 years of his career. From talks of retiring forever, to actually retiring twice, getting his revenge with the Vikings, his crying. I could write 8 paragraphs about Favre the Drama Queen. But no doubt that he helped turn GB from pathetic to relevant nearly every year he was there. I may not care for him personally but I admire what he did for the Packers. I care about the Packers not whether Brett Favre is sending junk texts around like some married freak. Well, I care about that, but not from someone that wasn't impacting the Packers when he did it.
LOL whatever. That man loved football. If you have any damn doubt in your mind you are blind beacuse you are a Packer fan. That dude was so far of a drama queen it pains me to even argue about it. What do you mean he was in his late 30s and didn't know if he could play a violent game he's played since he was 6?????!!?? Oh the horror!!

Get a grip. If anything you should appreciate Favres ability and heart to play. It was never about being drama and starting shit. That dude was all about the love of the game. Period. If you've been doing something for 30 some odd years and knew nothing else, I'm sure you'd be having thr same questions Favre did. I'm glad he made the right decisions when it came to playing football. Because to me, that man played the game for the love.. And it was a damn pleasure to watch.

Mitchapalooza

My favorite QB too, Pac.

Brett Favre is my absolute favorite favorte Quarterback of all- time. I'm not ashamed of sayin' it either. Bear fans/Meatballs get all bent out of shape over it, but fact is if you appreciate the sport of football you love Brett Favre. That man played til he was 40 damn years old and at a high level. When you say someone "left it all on the field"; Brett Favre is THE epitome of that.

I can't stand those who bitch that he's a prima donna(both pack and Bear fans). Yeah! Obviously dumbasses.. The man is pulling a Deion/Irvin.. He's a friggin high school offensive coordinator for some dinky school in Mississipi.Lookin for attention, right? Fuckin love it. Favre is an everyman normal Joe. Just another guy. And that's what I fuckin love about him. Watching him was like watching a kid play football, pure fuckin joy. I could give a damn about a uniforim when it comes to Brett Favre. My favorite QB of all time hands DOWN.

I agree breh. Tom Brady is my #1 all time favorite QB (let the hate commence, bring it bros) but Favre's my second. Either way, if I watched Favre when I was younger, I would have become a Packers fan most likely. But thankfully (kind of lol) I watched the Bears before seeing Favre.