OT | Giants Rookie RB David Wilson Cries after Fumbling

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lmmfao

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...gets-very-emotional-first-014838975--nfl.html

wilsoncry.jpg

coop54

Liked Posts:
haha noticed it right away while watching. My gf who is a big giants fan was like oh my god you got to be kidding me. I love me some HD tears

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
Almost as great as Rob Ryan screaming FUCK YEAHHHHH with the NBC camera's pulling a close up

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there's something about crying(especially since Benson)that fucking drives me nuts!!

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I wish fat Rob and sexy Rexy would fall into a hole. I respected the hell out of Buddy Ryan but he obviously wasn't home enough to teach his kids how to shut their mouths! Great camera work by NBC too!!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I wish fat Rob and sexy Rexy would fall into a hole. I respected the hell out of Buddy Ryan but he obviously wasn't home enough to teach his kids how to shut their mouths! Great camera work by NBC too!!

Just because Buddy coached in CHI, right!?

I'd say those kids are a chip off the ol block...

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Men curse, get over it. america is oversensitive. I would say these kids have the fire and the passion no?

and rofl at the crying rook

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
David Wilson seems like an emotional kid. I have faith he will help my fantasy team still. Just work on keeping that ball tucked in. Someone get him on the phone with Tiki

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Just because Buddy coached in CHI, right!?

I'd say those kids are a chip off the ol block...

Of course because he coached for the Bears but primarily because he developed the most intense pressure filled defense, arguably of all time. Of course he had the personel to pull it off!
He did have the personality also but in todays world with the "kids"coaching for two of the most arrogant franchises, its a different world.. I highly doubt you would see Buddy telling the media that he was going to be coaching for the next 15 yrs as Rex did earlier this wk or doing a fist pump and yelling fuck yea... I just find his tubby offspring annoying...

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes

Awesome GIF. you should have let it run another second.. I like went he taunts the giants sideline and says "go for it motha fucka" LMAO

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Men curse, get over it. america is oversensitive. I would say these kids have the fire and the passion no?

and rofl at the crying rook

I could give a shit less about "men cursing" I just find it funny that noah Joakim gets suspended for yelling " fuckin ******' but a fat ass d coordinator yelling fuck yea can be put on slo mo and televised to millions!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
at least cutler didn't get fined for saying naughty words to martz

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Brett-Favre.jpg

cowboy_nyk

Liked Posts:
In regards to the actual fumble, I thought he had the ball held in the proper position. He must not have been holding on tight enough. Too much stuff running through the rookie's mind. Just a simple mental mistake. Those are easy to fix.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
David Wilson seems like an emotional kid. I have faith he will help my fantasy team still. Just work on keeping that ball tucked in. Someone get him on the phone with Tiki

The only thing he needs to tuck in, is his vagina.