OT : Jalen Carter shoplifting at Target was misunderstanding.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In his defense, he was never professionally trained as a register operator so it's a bit of a stretch to demand perfection, like actually ringing up 100% of his items, all by himself without any formal training. Self checkout stations cut down labor costs at the risk of check out error and any large corporation employing such cost-saving tactics should be aware of and have budgetary mitigation strategies employed to combat this inevitability.

Jalen Carter is just a victim of capitalistic, corporate greed. In my mind, he's entitled to some items gratis for his unpaid labor. Don't like it, hire more register operators and quit making poor rookie defensive tackles handle your dirty work for free, BigTarget.

P.S. Also, fuck Archer Farms. It's an overpriced Great Value facsimile .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Y'all don't hurt yourself jumping to conclusions over an African American couple that was neither arrested nor cited for shop lifting...

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So many people always gives me crap when I say to wait and see on draft picks. Those same people were shitting on Wright early and lamenting passing on Carter.

Meanwhile, Wright is coming on and is already acting like a top 10 RT in the league, and Carter is explaining "misunderstandings".

This is why I say to wait...