OT: Jordan Love Hurt

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, I hate the Packers, fuck them all, but I never root for an injury. That being said, Love got hurt at the end of the game and could be anything from a twist to sprain to a knee—hearing no time to 4 weeks to more.

Willis is the backup and he is not good.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean, I hate the Packers, fuck them all, but I never root for an injury. That being said, Love got hurt at the end of the game and could be anything from a twist to sprain to a knee—hearing no time to 4 weeks to more.

Willis is the backup and he is not good.
LaFlueur will have Willis looking decent on broken coverages, just like Love.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LaFlueur will have Willis looking decent on broken coverages, just like Love.

Astonishing how often Jayden Reed is wide open and not covered by a single player. Lafleur is who Nagy wishes he was. The qb still has to see him open by a mile I guess

It could be less than 4 weeks, it could be more than 4 weeks, or it could be no time at all?
Fascinating. I would have never guessed.

It’s likely a high ankle sprain, so depending on how bad it is or his pain tolerance he may come back sooner. Based on him looking like he died on the field it may take 4 weeks

This is still huge, because Malik Willis is pretty bad. Too bad the bears don’t play the packers early

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Willis just showed up less than 2 weeks ago and probably has been running scout team more than working with playbook. The offense will need to be scaled down considerably for him due to unfamiliarity and his ability as a passer.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Astonishing how often Jayden Reed is wide open and not covered by a single player. Lafleur is who Nagy wishes he was. The qb still has to see him open by a mile I guess

It’s likely a high ankle sprain, so depending on how bad it is or his pain tolerance he may come back sooner. Based on him looking like he died on the field it may take 4 weeks

This is still huge, because Malik Willis is pretty bad. Too bad the bears don’t play the packers early
The NFL is a cruel beast that a dickhead like Nagy has what 2 or 3 Super Bowl rings now?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Could be serious. The first moments of the video are pretty gruesome with his knee popping. The Dr does say it doesn't look like an ACL to him although it's possible MCL (4-8 weeks if so).

Last edited:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Could be serious. The first moments of the video are pretty gruesome with his knee popping. The Dr does say it doesn't look like an ACL to him although it's possible MCL (4-8 weeks if so).
I wonder if it's just MCL there or has a high ankle sprain to go along with it. Regardless, that really sucks. You never want to beat your rivals because of injury, you want to beat them at their best.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It could be less than 4 weeks, it could be more than 4 weeks, or it could be no time at all?
Fascinating. I would have never guessed.

60% of the time, he is right everytime!

I'm hearing anything from not injured at all, to possibly injured to 4 weeks!

Way to cover all the bases!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I'd hate if packers fans had to sit and wait for a year after loves garbage performance last night.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We won't probably have a definitive diagnosis for a while. From my understanding the plane won't even land in Green Bay until noon. If they rush him immediately to have the MRI it is most likely 3pm before a full blown read of that MRI will be done. There have been about a half a dozen orthopedic surgeons on Youtube and Twitter giving their opinions and every one has stated that what they are saying is an educated guess. I hope it isn't serious, simply because I want Chicago to play and beat Green Bay with no excuses. If Jordan Love is out for the year and Chicago sweeps Green Bay then there will be fuel for Green Bay fans to say that these victories were tainted. Whether that is correct or not doesn't matter. I don't think we get off the snye as far as our inadequacies against the Packers until this team beats Green Bay at their best.