OT: Jose Reyes

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
It's because they've been scamming everyone. They lied about their profitability to scam taxpayers into funding their new stadium. The whole time they've been sitting on a big pile of money, part of which came from luxury tax.

Miami is like the people who scam welfare and then take the money and go buy big screen TV's with their welfare money.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's because they've been scamming everyone. They lied about their profitability to scam taxpayers into funding their new stadium. The whole time they've been sitting on a big pile of money, part of which came from luxury tax.

Miami is like the people who scam welfare and then take the money and go buy big screen TV's with their welfare money.

Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead and this is my Special person sister I take care of, we'd like some welfare please.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Just another team for the Cubs to catch, especially if they land Albert or Fielder and perhaps Burls

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the Marlins are on their way to making themselves ista-contenders or at least they are trying.