OT: Josh Gordon will be re-instated for 8 games when new drug policy passes

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There is absolutely nothing the NFL can do to lose the fans and allure. Roger Goodell could rape a 12 year old vietnamese boy and the NFL would keep chuggin along making record levels of profit. This country is absolutely football crazy.

Not gonna be enough to show up but when their goal is to try to please as many they can it becomes a problem. I wonder how last nights game did ratings wise. I chose to pass up watching it because of the stupid back and forth decisions by those Ravens and the league.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not gonna be enough to show up but when their goal is to try to please as many they can it becomes a problem. I wonder how last nights game did ratings wise. I chose to pass up watching it because of the stupid back and forth decisions by those Ravens and the league.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

The ratings were higher than last year apperently. Still a crappy Thursday night game though.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
So now they're saying Gordon will be suspended for 10 games.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now they're saying Gordon will be suspended for 10 games.

Is that including the 2 for DWI? Either way, the guy can't be around the team until the suspension is done, he'll have a hard time getting back to form in such a short amount of time, IMO.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Scooped him off the waivers on my fantasy team. If/when he plays, that's championship.

People were smarter than me in my fantasy league. One person drafted him. I was upset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
The ratings were higher than last year apperently. Still a crappy Thursday night game though.

I heard the same. Plus WOMEN fans of the ravens were wearing Ray Rice jerseys. Tell me if that makes sense.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I heard the same. Plus WOMEN fans of the ravens were wearing Ray Rice jerseys. Tell me if that makes sense.

I have to hope that the woman wearing Rice jerseys were just ignorant of the whole debacle. Because that makes no sense.

People were smarter than me in my fantasy league. One person drafted him. I was upset

Someone drafted him in my league as well but cut him last week to make a pickup. I swooped in :)

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I have to hope that the woman wearing Rice jerseys were just ignorant of the whole debacle. Because that makes no sense.

No they weren't ignorant that's the crazy part. CBS interviewed some of them and they support him. Baltimore is full of crazy women.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Gordon will be a non factor this year for FF by the time he is in game shape and ready. The only smart people to draft him, were people in keeper league who can afford to stash him this season.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I disagree. I've been a fan for a long time and I do not watch the game much at all anymore. Pretty much only when the Bears play. And I think that a whole lot of women are getting pissed off. They need to clean this crap up. Between the issues of illegal drug use, felony drunk rapes of women, along with the non-action for protection of the safety of the players themselves, Their product is starting to stink to high heaven. Yeah they are still making big time money, but I do not see this stuff continue this way in the degree that it is.

Disagree. For many, the entire fall and winter season is based around football. In my office, people talk about football games non-stop. A few bad apples aren't going to ruin this great game for the masses. People will still watch in droves, despite the criminal element involved.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Is that including the 2 for DWI? Either way, the guy can't be around the team until the suspension is done, he'll have a hard time getting back to form in such a short amount of time, IMO.

No, that doesn't include the DWI. According to people I heard on the radio, the DWI probably won't come into play until next year. And they also said that Gordon will be able to work out and practice with the team, which is huge because that will minimize the risk of him getting into trouble again, if he hasn't learned his lesson already.