OT: Jrue Holiday sidelined indefinitely with fractured ankle

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10273920/new-orleans-pelicans-jrue-holiday-fractured-ankle

Another injury for the Pelicans. With Ryan Anderson out nursing a back injury, New Orleans could be another team to dump assets. Remember, the gave up their first rounder next year and the rights to Nerlens Noel in order to land Holiday. The Bulls could have competition if they're looking to shed more payroll/players. Too many chiefs, not enough indians, it seems.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
A few years ago I heard an interview with Bob McAdoo. He apparently was part of some study (I'll try to find it) about sport specific injuries. Long story short, it found that those who concentrated solely on one sport their whole lives. They found that muscles outside of that sport were never developed and they theorized this could be the reason for things like turf toe, plantar fasciitis among others.

I always think about that interview when I hear this stuff. Wish I could find it.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A few years ago I heard an interview with Bob McAdoo. He apparently was part of some study (I'll try to find it) about sport specific injuries. Long story short, it found that those who concentrated solely on one sport their whole lives. They found that muscles outside of that sport were never developed and they theorized this could be the reason for things like turf toe, plantar fasciitis among others.

I always think about that interview when I hear this stuff. Wish I could find it.

So you're saying Derrick Rose is utterly fucked then.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10273920/new-orleans-pelicans-jrue-holiday-fractured-ankle

Another injury for the Pelicans. With Ryan Anderson out nursing a back injury, New Orleans could be another team to dump assets. Remember, the gave up their first rounder next year and the rights to Nerlens Noel in order to land Holiday. The Bulls could have competition if they're looking to shed more payroll/players. Too many chiefs, not enough indians, it seems.

My ancestors want our stolen nation back.