Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Green Bay restructures Aaron's contract, converting all of his '21 salary to signing bonus and then trades for Julio Jones for 1 huge push to bring home a title in 2021....

Would be just our fkn luck...
Talking with my coworkers over lunch, we chatted about ideal spots from Julio's perspective. It came down to:

Tennessee - he'd be the best receiver on the team, who have a solid chance at the playoffs with a stable QB.
Buffalo - he'd be sharing with Diggs but he'll have a shot at a SB for a few years.
Indianapolis - if he buys into Wentz reviving his career with a great OL... Well, he'd be competing with Tenn for the playoff spot.
Baltimore - Like Tennessee, it's a stable team where he'd be the best receiving option with a good shot at the playoffs.
Green Bay, if only because I have terrible luck and what WR wouldn't want to play with Rodgers? If they got Julio, you know Rodgers is showing up to OTAs.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Julio misses too many games now. Can’t Bucs kick Antonio Brown to the curb?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how Julio Jones would even ever consider thinking about vetting out a move to Green Bay when he literally has no idea if Aaron Rodgers will consider re-joining the packers when he is literally boycotting practice according to a tweet I read earlier this morning on Twitter about him not showing up for workouts which would then leave Jones to have Jordan Love as the guy throwing him the ball? I mean are you kidding me?

hmmm

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how Julio Jones would even ever consider thinking about vetting out a move to Green Bay when he literally has no idea if Aaron Rodgers will consider re-joining the packers when he is literally boycotting practice according to a tweet I read earlier this morning on Twitter about him not showing up for workouts which would then leave Jones to have Jordan Love as the guy throwing him the ball? I mean are you kidding me?

Welcome back, Vick! How’s the family?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Welcome back, Vick! How’s the family?
Thank you so much for the welcome and so much for asking as well, we are well my mom lost a lot of weight because of covid-19 so that was literally a blessing in disguise because she was so big before covid-19 that we thought she might not ever get out of bed without being assisted but now she can get out of bed AND see her own feet like without a system of mirrors hahahahaha but anyways her ex-boyfriend (the one that I like not the other ones) is even back, so she is a happy lady lately even though most of her cats got wiped out when my iguana got loose last month. How are you yourselve doing?