OT: Julius Peppers throws ball away before Cam Newton can give it to a kid

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25367233/julius-peppers-throws-ball-away-before-cam-newton-can-give-it-to-a-kid

The classy Packers just keep showing why they're the NFL's golden boys. Funny what two losses in a row does to a team.

Julius_Peppers_Cam_Newton_Football_Kids_Video.png

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The packers were being rather dickish during the game, almost like petulant children. Much like their fans when they lose. Almost like you stole their Halloween Candy.

Cheese Head.jpg

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow...that is Peppers hometown too.

Pep a little jelly of Superman?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I read the kids dad died just a couple weeks ago and his grandpa was given tickets to take him to his first NFL game.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently bringing your own team's banner and hanging it in the stadium is not allowed. You can make your own signs and hold them up, but you can't hang them.

Cam probably didn't know that when he snatched the packers banner down though.

The packers fan actually filed a police report because he said the sign cost $500. I don't expect it to get too far because the sign was not allowed to be hung anyway.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Apparently bringing your own team's banner and hanging it in the stadium is not allowed. You can make your own signs and hold them up, but you can't hang them.

Cam probably didn't know that when he snatched the packers banner down though.

The packers fan actually filed a police report because he said the sign cost $500. I don't expect it to get too far because the sign was not allowed to be hung anyway.

500 dollars for a banner lol