OT: Julius Peppers throws ball away before Cam Newton can give it to a kid

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Charles Tillman ‏@peanuttillman 7m7 minutes ago
My fault guys I told @CameronNewton 2 take the sign down... Long time rival 4 me! #nopackno #KeepPounding #myfaultman

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Apparently bringing your own team's banner and hanging it in the stadium is not allowed. You can make your own signs and hold them up, but you can't hang them.

Cam probably didn't know that when he snatched the packers banner down though.

The packers fan actually filed a police report because he said the sign cost $500. I don't expect it to get too far because the sign was not allowed to be hung anyway.

LMAO like father like son. When the Packers don't get their way, they go crying to the refs. Apparently it's the same with Packer fans.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Charles Tillman ‏@peanuttillman 7m7 minutes ago
My fault guys I told @CameronNewton 2 take the sign down... Long time rival 4 me! #nopackno #KeepPounding #myfaultman

All his teammates are tweeting stuff like that.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
lol cam newton is usually hated around these parts but he gets sympathy this time...geez

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently the fans had a racial Facebook tirade after the incident.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol cam newton is usually hated around these parts but he gets sympathy this time...geez

I personally think he's maturing. Also think he was very immature his first few years.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, the Packers are so bad. They're just Aaron Rodgers and some other guys, and some fat people, and a LBer with pretty hair.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
In looking at the photos, the guy who brought the Packers sign looks to be in his late 50's. Any person of that age who brings a banner to a game needs to be shoed in the nuts.

Banners are for children to hold up.

Same goes for dipshits who dress up in dopey face paint costumes/etc. And the inevitable 'look at me, I'm dressed up like Ditka' dopes that get shown during every nationally televised Bears game.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Newton ran to get that ball like Rodgers runs away from breast cancer survivors.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Yes, he made our rivals look like absolute fools. Cam is the fucking man for the next week.

Bingo.

I hate Kapernick but watching him and the 49ers shred the cheese awhile back was a glorious thing indeed.

resize