Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OMG!!!!!

Fucking SIGN HIM!!!!!

:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

Edit:

Fucking TRADE A 6TH ROUNDER FOR HIM!!!!!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Luckily their front office is as dumb as ours.

Well they've been to a SB recently so they might be smarter. Like I said I doubt they cut him but if they do I can't see anyone saying with a straight face "let's ride with Gabbert"

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Well they've been to a SB recently so they might be smarter. Like I said I doubt they cut him but if they do I can't see anyone saying with a straight face "let's ride with Gabbert"
People wanted to ride with Pickles after his gutsy performance last year against Detriot. Never underestimate the stupidity of nfl fans.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why would they want to keep him? What NFL team would actually want this guy? Alex Smith got traded because he showed signs of improvement. Kaep's arrow is pointing down. It is easy to see he is not a good QB and, unlike Chicago they can get out of his contract relatively easy.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
People wanted to ride with Pickles after his gutsy performance last year against Detriot. Never underestimate the stupidity of nfl fans.

I doubt the miners F.O listens to anything their fans have to say oand I truly doubt any fan wants to keep Gabbert

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would they want to keep him? What NFL team would actually want this guy? Alex Smith got traded because he showed signs of improvement. Kaep's arrow is pointing down. It is easy to see he is not a good QB and, unlike Chicago they can get out of his contract relatively easy.

I guarantee you there will be several that think they can "fix" him.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guarantee you there will be several that think they can "fix" him.

You are correct, sir. But it would not surprise me to see SF try to trade him. I don't know what they'll get. As a Bears fan, I'd rather keep Cutler and fix other holes (assuming the Bears don't draft high enough to get the QB they want-assuming they want one) on defense or get a true LT. There will be also those out there who think that his downfall had more to do with all the changes (coaching and players) on the team than any lack of abilities.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
rank these QBs in order : Kaepernick, RGIII, Sam Bradford, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Stafford

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
$1 says he doesn't play in the NFL in 2 years.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why would anyone want a guy that played well in the league as recently as this year? Are there tons of available QB who have had better back to back seasons than he had ? NFL teams traded for Matt Cassell this year. Cassell never even had a madden season as good as What Kap has done on actual NFL fields.

Kap is perfect for Kubiak and his rollout PA half field reads that worked great with Plummer and in Houston. Kap needs the right coach and he'll be back at it. If Vick can come back from prison, I have to think Kap can come back from Tomsula.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
rank these QBs in order : Kaepernick, RGIII, Sam Bradford, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Stafford

crap to shit:
4. Kaepernick
3. Sam Bradford
2. Matt Stafford
1. RGIII

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder if we should trade for the best QB from 2014 to 2020

I lol'ed for sure. But seriously, we should trade for Jimmy Garoppolo since the GOAT says hes playing until he is 49 yr.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kaep gonna wind up on da Eagles next year.... hes like a shitty Marcus Mariota

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Kaep needs to run more, get out of the pocket more. This whole pocket passer thing isn't for him and never will be. Roll him out of the pocket and force checkdowns in practice, over and over and over