OT: Kobe Bryant is retiring!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i'm not really sure what Kobe is doing this year tbh...the shots hes taking are out of this world ridiculous and i know Kobe is known for taking ridiculous shots but im still perplexed

like the Sixers game he just jacks up a 35 footer with 18 seconds left on the shot or other times where he'd take a wild fading 3 pointer and it doesn't come close..he took 17 threes in one game!!!.....i think Kobe has gone crazy

i guess they told him "fuck it, just go out there and do what you wanna do" because hes seriously playing like a bad my player.....he did finally have a good game versus the Wizards though

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lakers are in full tank mode so tank commander Byron Scott just told Kobe to do whatever the heck he wants. This is the most logical reason.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
image.png

They're not pretty similar at all. Sexual Assault is A LOT worse than gambling. In saying all that though Kobe and that woman are the only ones that know what really happened. If Kobe didn't do it then good for him, but if he really did it then he will pay the ultimate price in Hell.

Also Bill Cosby will be burning in Hell soon.
Not that sexual assault and gambling are similar but Kobe and MJ are similar.