OT:Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount Arrested

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
The Pittsburgh Steelers backfield may have suffered a major setback in light of Wednesday's news regarding running backsLe'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount.
According to Adam Schefter, Bell, Blount and a female passenger were arrested and charged with marijuana possession. Bell is also being charged with driving while intoxicated:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

More on arrests of Steelers RBs LeVeon Bell and LeGarrette Blount:
Bell and Blount will be charged with marijuana possession following a traffic stop Wednesday afternoon. Ross Township detective Brian Kohlhepp said traffic officer Sean Stafiej pulled over a Camaro operated by Bell around 1:30 p.m. after Stafiej, who was on a motorcycle, noticed a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. Stafiej found a 20 gram bag of marijuana inside the car. Bell, Blount and a female passenger all claimed ownership of the marijuana according to police. Bell, 22, was taken to a hospital to have blood drawn and is expected to be charged with driving under the influence of marijuana. Bell, Blount and the female passenger were arrested and released. All three are expected to receive notice of formal charges through the mail said Kohlhepp. The possession and DUI charges are both misdemeanors. The Steelers play a preseason game in Philadelphia on Thursday.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
I'm with ryan clark on this...Most of the league is pot heads.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just draft Bell in my fantasy league last night. WTF?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I just draft Bell in my fantasy league last night. WTF?

I almost traded for him last week. Pushed hard for it but my buddy wouldn't trade him. Just hit him up with the news.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Making decent african americans everywhere look bad. Thanks a lot you two fuckwits. I'll never understand the infatuation with weed that some people have. It's dumb and pointless to even smoke it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's so messed up about the name blount? I went to junior high with a guy named blount who fronted a metal band called staff of odin and got truckloads of pussy lol

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess Blount had a Blunt on him?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Blount and Bell and the female should have never told the cop they were high.

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to tell my steelers fan friend of this.

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pro-legalization but smoking and driving is not OK. Even if most people drive slower and are less douchie drivers while baked.

Mitchapalooza

I'm pro-legalization but smoking and driving is not OK. Even if most people drive slower and are less douchie drivers while baked.

All my stoner friends say that if you smoke while driving, it's a different high and you're more alert. With that being said, I have never felt worried when I'm in a car and the driver is blazed.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
It's been many years, but I always found myself stopping for stop signs about 30yards before I got to them:(