Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
14bn57o.gif

I guess everyone has their vices, and I honestly think smoking weed is a minor offense in the grand scheme of things. I just don't understand how these guys put their careers or max dollars in jeopardy over something so stupid. Make the cash and smoke all you want when you retire.

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
I remember in my younger years being stoned to the bone riding with my buddy downtown. he pulled up to a red light and thought it was a stop sign. He pulled up , hesitated and just went through. Luckily no one was coming.

We had a brief argument about it. He swore up and down it was a stop sign.
So we went back and he was wrong.

That being said, I'm all for legalization but driving while stoned can be bad.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
When I was younger my friend always came to a complete stop at green lights when high, no idea why.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Making decent african americans everywhere look bad.
GTFO with that rhetoric. Two football players getting arrested for weed isn't even going to be an issue, let alone what color they are.

Thanks a lot you two fuckwits.
Considering they owe you nothing...

I'll never understand the infatuation with weed that some people have. It's dumb and pointless to even smoke it.
Go educate yourself on medicinal marijuana, and stop being a judgemental asshole.

you're not an angry Bears fan, you are just uneducated on the subject at hand.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Isaac Redman had to retire from his neck injury. Seems like there have been quite a few players forced to retire this summer. (Franklin, Redman, Collins, Cowboys had a guy just announce, and a few other minor players as well). This is only going to become more common I think