OT: LeVeon Bell eyeing Colts

Sammich

Liked Posts:
SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reports Le'Veon Bell wants to sign with the Colts this offseason.
"He has his eyes on the Colts, no doubt about that," a source told Vacchiano. "He sees Andrew Luck and that offense and all that cap room. He wants to go someplace he can win right away." The Jets are expected to make a run at Bell, but the interest may not be mutual. With Marlon Mack and Nyheim Hines both cost controlled, we don't see the Colts as a good fit for Bell, but there's going to be no shortage of suitors this offseason. Bell is targeting $17 million annually.
-rotoworld.com

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ballard wont want him. Rather have Marlon Mack, a guy who hasn't quit on his team.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Ballard wont want him. Rather have Marlon Mack, a guy who hasn't quit on his team.

Still under his rookie contract, he does not really have much reason to quit on his team right now.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Could not have been said better, and this is ultimately why this story-line will end unless bell wants to take a pay cut.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Steelers haven't proven anything yet.

I disagree. They haven't won anything yet but they have gotten similar production from their 2nd and 3rd string running backs. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to spend that much on a running back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
$17M a year? That is absurd

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Could not have been said better, and this is ultimately why this story-line will end unless bell wants to take a pay cut.
He's about to get a really rude awakening. The advice he has been getting is going to cost him dearly.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bell is going to learn the hard way nobody trusts a feature back to stay good for more than a couple years anymore.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly, trying to think of teams that have a need for him.

- Tampa Bay comes to mind but they just drafted Ronald Jones
- Bills
- Jets
- Packers but Jones seems to be pretty solid
- Colts maybe
- Oakland, I think Lynch is probably done and this might make a lot of sense
- Miami ???

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Remember what happened to Jeremy Langford when he stopped working out and let his body go? Obviously Bell is on another level, but the same principle applies. I'm not buying a RB that took an entire year off.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Someone will pay him

There are teams that need a draw to their stadium

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Steelers are one infamous collapse away from being a dumpster fire

Which is really fantastic. I hope they suck for a decade. Honestly, I think the Browns are going to own the division for awhile after this year.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Which is really fantastic. I hope they suck for a decade. Honestly, I think the Browns are going to own the division for awhile after this year.
I for one look forward to this. The fans and the franchise deserve to win after all they’ve been through. Steelers fans also annoy me, so there’s added enjoyment.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Tomlin has lost control of that team. They should have another title or 2.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He should eye GB and take up the rest of their cap space

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Remember what happened to Jeremy Langford when he stopped working out and let his body go? Obviously Bell is on another level, but the same principle applies. I'm not buying a RB that took an entire year off.

When did Langford take a year off??