OT: Lions in trouble

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 29229
You should ask yourself why one of the most critical and rude Bears fans on CCS can make the HOF and have a 1-1+ post-reaction score while you got butthurt after 1 post and spent the next 9 years trolling because of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm better than you and we both know it.

Triggered lul
I am a Lions fan on a Bears board. Do you think I care about my reaction score? I also watched you pathetically campaign/beg to be inducted into the CCS hall of shame. Such a child. You are not even close to being better than me, sorry. Show me where I once called someone a racist, a neo-Nazi, a woman beater, a child molester, made sexual innuendo about their mother, etc etc. And yet, you do it daily. Cheer up, one day puberty will hit.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am a Lions fan on a Bears board. Do you think I care about my reaction score? I also watched you pathetically campaign/beg to be inducted into the CCS hall of shame. Such a child. You are not even close to being better than me, sorry. Show me where I once called someone a racist, a neo-Nazi, a woman beater, a child molester, made sexual innuendo about their mother, etc etc. And yet, you do it daily. Cheer up, one day puberty will hit.
No, you’re a bears fan pretending to be a Lions fan cause you didn’t get the attention you think you deserved

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Your reaction score would be sky high if you were here to just talk football and provide a somewhat level headed view of the Lions for a bunch of people here who don't follow them as closely as you do. Instead you talk shit, throw insults, bait and so on. You do you though.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
This year the Lions used two first round picks on the least important positions on offense and defense on a second tier RB and a LB that the NFL regards as a guy that View attachment 29213.

Lions picks roundly regarded as the

2023 NFL Draft: Five picks with the worst value​

#1 - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Detroit Lions​

A running back? With the 12th pick? Not named Bijan Robinson? It doesn't make sense at all, especially since the Lions signed David Montgomery in free agency and had D'Andre Swift on the roster. Gibbs is a fun player who can get a lot of yards, but he was not worthy of a top-15 pick, let alone in the early teens.

#4 - Jack Campbell, LB, Detroit Lions​

Detroit doubled down on bad choices when they were back on the clock at #18 and used it on an old-school linebacker who can get a lot of tackles and defend the running game in the middle of the field, but Campbell is not good enough to consistently defend the pass, which is a must in the modern NFL He was valued in the middle of the second round.

While the Bears had 6 picks that ranked in the top 100 in value( actually top 82) :

• 16. Darnell Wright, OT, Chicago Bears (Pick 1-10)
  • 27. Tyler Scott, WR, Chicago Bears (Pick 4-133)
  • 44. Terell Smith, CB, Chicago Bears (Pick 5-165)
  • 46. Roschon Johnson, RB, Chicago Bears (Pick 4-115)
  • 68. Gervon Dexter Sr., DT, Chicago Bears (Pick 2-53)
  • 82. Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Chicago Bears (Pick 2-56)
Right now the Bears have a new #1 WR, a newstud RT, RG, and a three headed monster at RB.

Right now the Lions paid big money for a RB you considered worse than the one they just let go.

Right now Justin Fields is creating an exciting buzz about next year all around the NFL, no one gives a shit about Jared Goof and the Detoilet Patella Nibblers
Yea there's no way they didn't flub the first round big time unless Gibbs becomes Marshall Faulk 2.0. and Campbell becomes Ray Lewis 2.0.

They could have had Christian Gonzales and Calijah Kancey, then still got Branch in the 2nd and Drew Sanders and/or Devon Achane in the 3rd. For a team that already had no problem moving the ball but needed help on every level of the defense, that would have been a home run draft and made them a lot scarier.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't be mad that i call 'em as i see them. Your buddy @dabears70 molested his niece. he admitted it. You want to support him, that's your right. Idiots like you will be called idiots. Racists will be called racists.

Link to me not hitting puberty?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't be mad that i call 'em as i see them. Your buddy @dabears70 molested his niece. he admitted it. You want to support him, that's your right. Idiots like you will be called idiots. Racists will be called racists.

Link to me not hitting puberty?
You prove that daily.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

His first post to the thread. Only a child would post such drivel.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

His first post to the thread. Only a child would post such drivel.
He can be halve your age but still be an adult fyi.