OT: Lions in trouble

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I actually think the lions are gonna be pretty good. They have a top 10 Online. The D is pretty decent and has a lot of young talent. Goff has a solid WR room and the backs are fast. As I Bears fan I hate it, but the Lions have a good thing going. Personally I like the culture Dan Campbell has created. This ain't the old Lions teams we are used to. It sucks, but in my opinion they are the probably the team to beat.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions really fooled the rest of the NFL by using the 12th overall pick to vastly improve their 3rd string RB position. The are definitely working on an entirely different level than the rest of the NFL.

And using another first round pick on a position at which only a few players actually are difference makers, on a guy that "will eventually be average," I mean no one saw that one coming. Most teams had to totally adjust their late 3rd to 5th rnd big board after that master stroke.

Silly ol' Ryan Poles waited until picking up an UDFA last season that played at a level, after midseason, that like Lions fans can only hope Jack Campbell can achieve next season.
You mean the Ryan Poles that gave up the 33rd overall pick to get Claypool?
Lookout, mastermind at work indeed.
And stupid Holmes, drafting St. Brown in the 4th.

Try again?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
*suit

Btw did you find out in post 40 where you asked about his playoff success?
And your point is?
Does it change the fact I asked why the Bears didn't hire Caldwell, and you later said I never asked it?
No, it doesn't.
Take your "L" and run along, lemming.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You mean the Ryan Poles that gave up the 33rd overall pick to get Claypool?
Lookout, mastermind at work indeed.
And stupid Holmes, drafting St. Brown in the 4th.

Try again?
My advice, pump the break and wait for your team to actually do something before you talk all this shit.

I say the same to all the dorks on the Facebook groups that claim Fields is set for an MVP year...how about we let him have a winning season first? Or the ones claiming Jordan Love is the new Bears' owner...how about Love wins a game first.

The shit talk is totally out of control this offseason. Let them play some games first, then people can talk.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And your point is?
Does it change the fact I asked why the Bears didn't hire Caldwell, and you later said I never asked it?
No, it doesn't.
Take your "L" and run along, lemming.
You asked two questions in that initial post, how would I know which one to address? Even when I did address your question you still haven’t answered mine. You continue to ignore my questions and comeback with my incoherent nonsense.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Oddly enough, everyone is talking about the Lions, and no one is talking about the Bears, other than to say, well, maybe next year, IF their QB in his THIRD year can finally learn to make quick decisions and throw the damn ball. And correct me if I am wrong, I do seem to remember the Bears using a rather high draft pick on a LB? Did he ever see a second contract with the Bears? How is that for value?

I guess smart teams don't draft them in the first round, they just sign them to bloated contracts in free agency instead?

What is funny is that no one blinked an eye when the Jets gave up the draft capital that they did for what will most likely result in one year of QB play for a declining Aaron Rodgers. Value is determined on the level of improvement the players drafted bring to the team. Not by some stupid perception propagated by the armchair analysts.
The justification for Campbell being a good pick is that bears made a mistake picking roquan in round 1? Weird argument. Thanks idiot. @Spartan

ColumbusRod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Tigers
  1. Dallas Mavericks
  1. Cleveland Browns
  1. Detroit Red Wings
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Nothing is the NFL has screamed racism louder than when the Lions fired Caldwell. Hey, black guy is finding some success, better hire a white guy who wants to eat human flesh instead.
You are so full of crap. When the Ford's hired GM Quinn, they told him Caldwell stays, and he did for 2-more years. Lions had a pretty good team, but Caldwell couldn't get them offer the hump, so Quinn fired him and brought in his buddy, Patrcia, who was a disaster. Then the Ford's fired both of those white guys, and hired a black GM, Brad Holmes, who hire Dan Campbell. So, dip shit, where is the racism? It's idiot like you, who spew shit, without know what they are talking about.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are so full of crap. When the Ford's hired GM Quinn, they told him Caldwell stays, and he did for 2-more years. Lions had a pretty good team, but Caldwell couldn't get them offer the hump, so Quinn fired him and brought in his buddy, Patrcia, who was a disaster. Then the Ford's fired both of those white guys, and hired a black GM, Brad Holmes, who hire Dan Campbell. So, dip shit, where is the racism? It's idiot like you, who spew shit, without know what they are talking about.
Sounds like more Detoilet neo nazi propaganda to me. You disgusting prick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You asked two questions in that initial post, how would I know which one to address? Even when I did address your question you still haven’t answered mine. You continue to ignore my questions and comeback with my incoherent nonsense.
Listen dorkchop, the fact remains I asked it, and you said I had never asked. I am sorry that two questions in one post is too much for your pea brain to handle.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like more Detoilet neo nazi propaganda to me. You disgusting prick.
Don't you find it a little funny that only 3–4 posters come to your defense anymore when you are getting your ass handed to you? Now a neo-nazi insult too?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't you find it a little funny that only 3–4 posters come to your defense anymore when you are getting your ass handed to you? Now a neo-nazi insult too?
I basically said this same thing to you the other day. Do you plan on coming up with some fresh material yourself?

It’s not too late to have me send your mom a happy Mother’s Day text too. Lmk.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Listen dorkchop, the fact remains I asked it, and you said I had never asked. I am sorry that two questions in one post is too much for your pea brain to handle.
You are one to talk. You can’t even asker one simple question that I’ve asked over 10 times. Rick stop putting yourself is these situations.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
My advice, pump the break and wait for your team to actually do something before you talk all this shit.

I say the same to all the dorks on the Facebook groups that claim Fields is set for an MVP year...how about we let him have a winning season first? Or the ones claiming Jordan Love is the new Bears' owner...how about Love wins a game first.

The shit talk is totally out of control this offseason. Let them play some games first, then people can talk.
The reality is the Lions will lose to the Chiefs week 1 and @nc0gnet0 won’t show his face here because he will be embarrassed and have nothing to say. Rinse and repeat like every year.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yet I answered it and you still haven’t or can’t answer mine. Absolutely useless poster

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yet I answered it and you still haven’t or can’t answer mine. Absolutely useless poster
He doesn’t answer simple questions that will make him look like a bigger fool. That’s the Rick way.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
? call me when Detroit hires a black coach, black gm, black executive and a starting black QB

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The reality is the Lions will lose to the Chiefs week 1 and @nc0gnet0 won’t show his face here because he will be embarrassed and have nothing to say. Rinse and repeat like every year.
I just see them getting all this hype and what if they start 1-8 again? It wouldn't shock anyone, it's the Lions, we've seen it before.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
? call me when Detroit hires a black coach, black gm, black executive and a starting black QB
Hire all black people or its racism. Thats the world we live in now. How about we all just get along and quit race baiting everything.