OT: Lions in trouble

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weird, i thought only the past 10 years matter? or was it 5 years? or just last year? i cant remember with you. Always a goal post moving.
What part of "right now" is it you failed to comprehend?

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh shit, looks like @nc0gnet0 has @Anytime23 triggered once again. It's just so damn easy and i kind of miss it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing is the NFL has screamed racism louder than when the Lions fired Caldwell. Hey, black guy is finding some success, better hire a white guy who wants to eat human flesh instead.
Patricia wanted to eat human flesh, hadn't heard that one
You truly are clueless, aren't you? Lovie Smith says hi.
And BTW dorkchop, Lions did not fire Caldwell and hire Campbell.
Please, stop licking the windows in your slum apartment.
yep that would have been Patricia, give him credit he's never right anytime

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Patricia wanted to eat human flesh, hadn't heard that one

yep that would have been Patricia, give him credit he's never right anytime
Except I’m right 95% of the time and you’re an 80 year old r3tard sucking off a fake lions fan any chance you can get

But good luck! Hope you can take his virginity.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Because you're a Bears fan posing as a Lions fan to troll. This has been proven.

And LOL @ you always getting triggered. You can absolutely count on it like the Lions never winning a playoff game.
This^^^

Why do people on this forum continue to argue with him/her?? He’s a Bears fan using a tired shtick of a fake fan.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They are my pick for biggest disappointment next year, already. They were playing with nothing to lose last year. This year, a lot of people are picking them to win the division, which they haven't done since Kurt Cobain was still alive. I'm not buying them until I see it.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
They are my pick for biggest disappointment next year, already. They were playing with nothing to lose last year. This year, a lot of people are picking them to win the division, which they haven't done since Kurt Cobain was still alive. I'm not buying them until I see it.
If this is the case, maybe Campbell's job is safe

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is @nc0gnet0 really claiming the Lovie Smith and Caldwell firings are similar? Lol. Lovie was a lame duck coach and anything but a deep playoff run was going to get him fired. He couldn’t get his offense going and that ultimately got him shown the door by a new GM. Despite all that Lovie Smith is still LOVED in Chicago

Jim Caldwell on the other hand had no fucking chance in Detroit. The man took y’all to 3 winning seasons in four years and Detroit still fired him for no fucking reason. He did this with an absolute loser QB in Stafford. The man was trying to bring peace to Detroit and y’all was like “ Don’t bring that winning attitude here. We hate winners especially those of the darker hue “

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except I’m right 95% of the time and you’re an 80 year old r3tard sucking off a fake lions fan any chance you can get

But good luck! Hope you can take his virginity.
triggered

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is @nc0gnet0 really claiming the Lovie Smith and Caldwell firings are similar? Lol. Lovie was a lame duck coach and anything but a deep playoff run was going to get him fired. He couldn’t get his offense going and that ultimately got him shown the door by a new GM. Despite all that Lovie Smith is still LOVED in Chicago

Jim Caldwell on the other hand had no fucking chance in Detroit. The man took y’all to 3 winning seasons in four years and Detroit still fired him for no fucking reason. He did this with an absolute loser QB in Stafford. The man was trying to bring peace to Detroit and y’all was like “ Don’t bring that winning attitude here. We hate winners especially those of the darker hue “
If he was so great of a coach, why haven't the Bears hired him, they had multiple chances? But nope, three white HC in a row now.
But hey, the Lions are RACIST!!!!
Ouch, don't you hate it when common sense makes you look like a clueless idiot?