OT: Lions in trouble

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If he was so great of a coach, why haven't the Bears hired him, they had multiple chances? But nope, three white HC in a row now.
But hey, the Lions are RACIST!!!!
Ouch, don't you hate it when common sense makes you look like a clueless idiot?
Let’s try this again? Lovie was here for almost a decade and yes he was one of our better coaches but he didn’t improve the offense ever! He also had more losing seasons than winning.

Jim Caldwell had four seasons with y’all, out of those four he had THREE winning seasons. Everything in Detroit improved from your previous coach and yet y’all fired him anyways

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Every post of yours in this thread is hilarious.
Keep doubling down on stupid, no worry, the clueless lemmings will still come to try to help you.
You take this all way too seriously to find anything hilarious. You've been putting on a decade long act because people mocked you after your first post :ROFLMAO:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s try this again? Lovie was here for almost a decade and yes he was one of our better coaches but he didn’t improve the offense ever! He also had more losing seasons than winning.

Jim Caldwell had four seasons with y’all, out of those four he had THREE winning seasons. Everything in Detroit improved from your previous coach and yet y’all fired him anyways
How many playoff games did Caldwell win? Why didn't the Bears hire him? You seem to be avoiding that question.........

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Right now, the only year that matters is this year.
This year the Lions used two first round picks on the least important positions on offense and defense on a second tier RB and a LB that the NFL regards as a guy that 1684008499677.png.

Lions picks roundly regarded as the

2023 NFL Draft: Five picks with the worst value​

#1 - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Detroit Lions​

A running back? With the 12th pick? Not named Bijan Robinson? It doesn't make sense at all, especially since the Lions signed David Montgomery in free agency and had D'Andre Swift on the roster. Gibbs is a fun player who can get a lot of yards, but he was not worthy of a top-15 pick, let alone in the early teens.

#4 - Jack Campbell, LB, Detroit Lions​

Detroit doubled down on bad choices when they were back on the clock at #18 and used it on an old-school linebacker who can get a lot of tackles and defend the running game in the middle of the field, but Campbell is not good enough to consistently defend the pass, which is a must in the modern NFL He was valued in the middle of the second round.

While the Bears had 6 picks that ranked in the top 100 in value( actually top 82) :

• 16. Darnell Wright, OT, Chicago Bears (Pick 1-10)
  • 27. Tyler Scott, WR, Chicago Bears (Pick 4-133)
  • 44. Terell Smith, CB, Chicago Bears (Pick 5-165)
  • 46. Roschon Johnson, RB, Chicago Bears (Pick 4-115)
  • 68. Gervon Dexter Sr., DT, Chicago Bears (Pick 2-53)
  • 82. Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Chicago Bears (Pick 2-56)
Right now the Bears have a new #1 WR, a newstud RT, RG, and a three headed monster at RB.

Right now the Lions paid big money for a RB you considered worse than the one they just let go.

Right now Justin Fields is creating an exciting buzz about next year all around the NFL, no one gives a shit about Jared Goof and the Detoilet Patella Nibblers

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You take this all way too seriously to find anything hilarious. You've been putting on a decade long act because people mocked you after your first post :ROFLMAO:
Just because you make a sad attempt to say something over and over, doesn't make it the truth. But that is your modus operandi, it works on the simplest of minds, not anyone else. Luckily, CCS is full of simple-minded lemmings that gobble this stuff up. Racists, Criminals, Gay/lesbian haters, misogynists, etc. All in your feeble go to bag, for the simple-minded,

I am sorry your failure in life has left you filled with so much rage. 90% of your time on this board is spent attacking others. And yes, I do find it hilarious, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just because you make a sad attempt to say something over and over, doesn't make it the truth. But that is your modus operandi, it works on the simplest of minds, not anyone else. Luckily, CCS is full of simple-minded lemmings that gobble this stuff up. Racists, Criminals, Gay/lesbian haters, misogynists, etc. All in your feeble go to bag, for the simple-minded,

I am sorry your failure in life has left you filled with so much rage. 90% of your time on this board is spent attacking others. And yes, I do find it hilarious, whether you choose to believe it or not.
Triggered

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This year the Lions used two first round picks on the least important positions on offense and defense on a second tier RB and a LB that the NFL regards as a guy that View attachment 29213.

Lions picks roundly regarded as the

2023 NFL Draft: Five picks with the worst value​

#1 - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Detroit Lions​

A running back? With the 12th pick? Not named Bijan Robinson? It doesn't make sense at all, especially since the Lions signed David Montgomery in free agency and had D'Andre Swift on the roster. Gibbs is a fun player who can get a lot of yards, but he was not worthy of a top-15 pick, let alone in the early teens.

#4 - Jack Campbell, LB, Detroit Lions​

Detroit doubled down on bad choices when they were back on the clock at #18 and used it on an old-school linebacker who can get a lot of tackles and defend the running game in the middle of the field, but Campbell is not good enough to consistently defend the pass, which is a must in the modern NFL He was valued in the middle of the second round.

While the Bears had 6 picks that ranked in the top 100 in value( actually top 82) :

• 16. Darnell Wright, OT, Chicago Bears (Pick 1-10)
  • 27. Tyler Scott, WR, Chicago Bears (Pick 4-133)
  • 44. Terell Smith, CB, Chicago Bears (Pick 5-165)
  • 46. Roschon Johnson, RB, Chicago Bears (Pick 4-115)
  • 68. Gervon Dexter Sr., DT, Chicago Bears (Pick 2-53)
  • 82. Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Chicago Bears (Pick 2-56)
Right now the Bears have a new #1 WR, a newstud RT, RG, and a three headed monster at RB.

Right now the Lions paid big money for a RB you considered worse than the one they just let go.

Right now Justin Fields is creating an exciting buzz about next year all around the NFL, no one gives a shit about Jared Goof and the Detoilet Patella Nibblers
Oddly enough, everyone is talking about the Lions, and no one is talking about the Bears, other than to say, well, maybe next year, IF their QB in his THIRD year can finally learn to make quick decisions and throw the damn ball. And correct me if I am wrong, I do seem to remember the Bears using a rather high draft pick on a LB? Did he ever see a second contract with the Bears? How is that for value?

I guess smart teams don't draft them in the first round, they just sign them to bloated contracts in free agency instead?

What is funny is that no one blinked an eye when the Jets gave up the draft capital that they did for what will most likely result in one year of QB play for a declining Aaron Rodgers. Value is determined on the level of improvement the players drafted bring to the team. Not by some stupid perception propagated by the armchair analysts.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many playoff games did Caldwell win? Why didn't the Bears hire him? You seem to be avoiding that question.........
You never asked it……. And as someone pointed out he didn’t but neither has any other Lions coach in fucking decades.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You never asked it……. And as someone pointed out he didn’t but neither has any other Lions coach in fucking decades.
Your level of incompetence never ceases to amaze me. Post #40 specifically asked you.
So, answer the question.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Your level of incompetence never ceases to amaze me. Post #40 specifically asked you.
So, answer the question.
If he was so great of a coach, why haven't the Bears hired him, they had multiple chances? But nope, three white HC in a row now.
But hey, the Lions are RACIST!!!!
Ouch, don't you hate it when common sense makes you look like a clueless idiot?
Go ahead and point out where you inquired about how many playoff games he won. When you’re done and realized you didn’t you can resume reading this post

As far as why the bears didn’t hire him I’ll go on and say because they already had a fucking HC and staff in place.

Now again why did the Lions fire their best coach in three decades for no reason?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 it’s getting boring owning @nc0gnet0 . Feels like I’m bullying a mental midget

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Value is determined on the level of improvement the players drafted bring to the team.
The Lions really fooled the rest of the NFL by using the 12th overall pick to vastly improve their 3rd string RB position. The are definitely working on an entirely different level than the rest of the NFL.

And using another first round pick on a position at which only a few players actually are difference makers, on a guy that "will eventually be average," I mean no one saw that one coming. Most teams had to totally adjust their late 3rd to 5th rnd big board after that master stroke.

Silly ol' Ryan Poles waited until picking up an UDFA last season that played at a level, after midseason, that like Lions fans can only hope Jack Campbell can achieve next season.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL, lemmings going to lemming.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suite.
Both you and your butt buddy anytime got destroyed in this thread.
Denial serves you well.
Carry on.
*suit

Btw did you find out in post 40 where you asked about his playoff success?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And correct, I forgot about Patricia,:ROFLMAO:
Once again, stop licking the windows.
1684012439527.png
I forgot about Matt Patricia1684012588685.png
You said i forgot the Bears fired Lovie Smith1684012628396.png and i asked for a link.

Well done! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: