OT: Lions tribute video to Stafford

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I laughed the entire time. 9 min for a QB who won exactly zero playoff games or division titles in 12 years. Imagine if the Bears did this for Cutler.

Guy was a class act in the city of Detroit. Did things the right way. Was injured as hell his last few games, was playing for nothing, and still insisted on playing, despite knowing he was moving on.

Imagine if the Bears ever had a QB, but hey, congrats on acquiring the RED RIFLE !!

SMDH

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Seems like that was a video from Stanford to Detroit to say thank you. Not a tribute video by the Lions.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guy was a class act in the city of Detroit. Did things the right way. Was injured as hell his last few games, was playing for nothing, and still insisted on playing, despite knowing he was moving on.

Imagine if the Bears ever had a QB, but hey, congrats on acquiring the RED RIFLE !!

SMDH
You mean congrats on getting yet another QB who knows what its like to win a division title at least once in a decade? Thank you. Maybe you'll get one over the next 50 years.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

SMDH
Your first part was accurate, then you went full tool bag like usual. You don't seem to comprehend you have no room to trash other teams. Your organization is the gold standard for trash until they do something to prove otherwise

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

SMDH
Even without one they had more success than the lions whole existence. Imagine rooting for a team like that

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your first part was accurate, then you went full tool bag like usual. You don't seem to comprehend you have no room to trash other teams. Your organization is the gold standard for trash until they do something to prove otherwise

LOL, the part you fail to realize is you have joined us. I was driving a lot today, and typically listen to sports radio as I drive (my job requires it). The Bears have become the laughing stock of national media, so congrats on that.

that being said, since you have joined us, what was the point of the OP?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
LOL, the part you fail to realize is you have joined us. I was driving a lot today, and typically listen to sports radio as I drive (my job requires it). The Bears have become the laughing stock of national media, so congrats on that.
Lions aren't the laughingstock because they are irrelevant

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ah yes, the '85 Bears.
If you dont mind please point out the last lion's Superbowl victory, actually no please point out the last time the lions made it to the Superbowl, wait that's unfair can you point out the last time the lions won the NFC championship?

Ok I'm not being fair at all. @nc0gnet0 if you donr mind please let me know when the lions last won a playoff game and for shits and giggles tell us how old you were then

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions aren't the laughingstock because they are irrelevant
And Pace and Nagy are doing their damnedest to insure the Bears remain irrelevant for years to come. At least I see a glimmer of hope with the Lions new GM, with them taking the approach the Bears should have.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you dont mind please point out the last lion's Superbowl victory, actually no please point out the last time the lions made it to the Superbowl, wait that's unfair can you point out the last time the lions won the NFC championship?

Ok I'm not being fair at all. @nc0gnet0 if you donr mind please let me know when the lions last won a playoff game and for shits and giggles tell us how old you were then
I can tell you the last time they beat the Bears, or how the head to head record is over the last ten years? I can also point out the Lions still have a better QB than the Bears, and they got paid to take him, unlike Ryan "I overpay for everything" Pace.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
bears fans would have loved stafford and would have eaten this shit up
This isn't as strong of an argument as you think it is. Bears fans don't know any better. Luckily, i do. Not a fan.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can tell you the last time they beat the Bears, or how the head to head record is over the last ten years? I can also point out the Lions still have a better QB than the Bears, and they got paid to take him, unlike Ryan "I overpay for everything" Pace.
This should just be your sig so you can just keep posting here and people will think it is a lil less weird.