OT: Lions tribute video to Stafford

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can tell you the last time they beat the Bears, or how the head to head record is over the last ten years? I can also point out the Lions still have a better QB than the Bears, and they got paid to take him, unlike Ryan "I overpay for everything" Pace.
Oh so you can't do any of the things I asked? Cool I'll just assume tge lions still haven't found relevance despite having a "QB":snoop"

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This should just be your sig so you can just keep posting here and people will think it is a lil less weird.
Ahh yes, Mr. irrelevant himself sees fit to chime in. When is the last time you actually had a football post?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So tell me, how do you think the Rams do this year?
Lol when you have to root for your ex QB because he couldn't get it done for your team

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The highlight of Staffords career is picking on DJ Moore after throwing his signature interception. DJ Moore being by far the smallest guy on the field. What a competitor.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The highlight of Staffords career is picking on DJ Moore after throwing his signature interception. DJ Moore being by far the smallest guy on the field. What a competitor.
Oh shit I remember that. Bitch did a full on turtle shell

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky say hi!
:jonesy:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And Pace and Nagy are doing their damnedest to insure the Bears remain irrelevant for years to come. At least I see a glimmer of hope with the Lions new GM, with them taking the approach the Bears should have.

Wonder how many times that has been said lol

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky say hi!
:jonesy:
Mitch has a winning record against the lions but I guess that's like being proud of beating your kid brother in anything

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine your team being so shit that you actively root for ex players to succeed because you know your team won't just so you can gloat about just how poorly ran your team is