OT: LOLions

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Forget it. Whiz is going to the Titans.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think very highly of Whisenhunt, and was thrilled when i saw he was headed to Tennessee. I saw "breaking News" on ESPN, and a pic of Whis, and assumed he was headed to Detroit.

What a sweet bit of news that was.

I agree. The Lions would be contenders if he had gone there.

I am so glad the Lions are the Lions.

Liked Posts:
What a pathetic organization. As much as we rag on the Bears...at least they're legitimate. Lions are the laughing stock of the NFL.

Really? They are? Last I checked Stafford & the Lions have been to the post season just as many times as Cutler & the Bears. I didn't know one postseason appearance in seven seasons counted as being legit. What ever floats your boat I guess.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
not to push this worst than it already is on the Lions, But, Lions have an all around better team than the Titans and he still went with the Titans. Unbiased and even with out knowing what is going on behind the scenes, that organization is run like shit from top to bottom. Doesnt matter whom they plug in or whom they draft. For their sake, at least they have players, so it wont be a rebuild.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
The Raider, Browns, Jags and Bills disagree.

Jags have a pretty good history record wise. They have more really bad seasons but I bet they have more 10 wins seasons since 95 than the Bears! As for the bills losing 4 straight SB must be crazy. If we lost back to back there would be multiple suicides and arrests on this board. Browns sick. The city loses a team that goes to Baltimore and wins the SB lol. Raiders suck too but at least they have a decent history

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Good thing they weren't trying to hire Dave McGinnis.

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions plane had it's tires stolen and they they looked for seven hours till they decided to by new tires.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
You guys thinking that Whisenhunt would turn Detroit into a contender don't know what you're talking about. Did you guys even watch his game plans? Detroit isn't a power run team that likes to run on first and second down they are built for the pass. My guess is that when Whisenhunt said he would want to call all the offensive plays himself the lions cooled on him (also watching him do nothing at all for 3 quarters against a weak defense). Whisenhunt wanted to run a 3-4 defense (like the Titans) and the Lions don't want to switch from a 4-3. Also, Detroit filed a flight plan, but took care of the second interview via teleconference.

Mitchapalooza

You guys thinking that Whisenhunt would turn Detroit into a contender don't know what you're talking about. Did you guys even watch his game plans? Detroit isn't a power run team that likes to run on first and second down they are built for the pass. My guess is that when Whisenhunt said he would want to call all the offensive plays himself the lions cooled on him (also watching him do nothing at all for 3 quarters against a weak defense). Whisenhunt wanted to run a 3-4 defense (like the Titans) and the Lions don't want to switch from a 4-3. Also, Detroit filed a flight plan, but took care of the second interview via teleconference.

You have absolutely no idea how he would have done. Nor does anyone else here.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Arizona passed the ball plenty when Whisenhunt was there with Warner.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lions sent owner's private plane to San Diego to pick up Ken Whisenhunt today, according to @RapSheet. Whiz did not get on that plane.

:rofl: :lmao: :rolling:

DAMN

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Jags have a pretty good history record wise. They have more really bad seasons but I bet they have more 10 wins seasons since 95 than the Bears! As for the bills losing 4 straight SB must be crazy. If we lost back to back there would be multiple suicides and arrests on this board. Browns sick. The city loses a team that goes to Baltimore and wins the SB lol. Raiders suck too but at least they have a decent history

If the Bears got to the Super Bowl 4 years in a row, I'd be pretty pleased about it. better that they WIN, but just getting there 4 years running is impressive.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All those teams have a playoff victory after 1991 which was the last time the hapless Lions had one, so they are ALL better than the Lions.

The Lions are a good young team that just needs "proper direction". I believe they have lots of talent, they have the best WR in the league and a top 3-5 Dline rotation. Those are pretty good building blocks and they are mostly young too.

Now if you guys want to laugh and giggle about how they suck, have at it. But it's not as if the Bears have been this pillar of playoff wins or whatever else, so ...