Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2015-02-14/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacqiao-deal-agree-250-done-boxing-las-vegas-mgm-grand

The deal is reportedly done. The biggest fight in boxing history is expected to take place May 2.

According to The Telegraph, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have finally come to terms in what will be the richest match-up in boxing history.

Mayweather is currently in New York for NBA All-Star Weekend, and some speculate he will officially announce the match in the coming days.

There's also chatter the popular boxer could even announce it during the All-Star festivities. That would be the ultimate Mayweather move. On the other side of the spectrum, Pacquiao has signed and completed all things necessary.

"Manny has 100 percent signed his side of the deal," a source told Telegraph Sport. "It is now over to Mayweather to close deal and announce the fight."

Fans have felt toyed with when it comes to this fight and the constant back-and-forth of "will they or won't they." Pacquiao has already started training in the Philippines. Mayweather's training isn't too far behind.

The MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas will be the setting of the epic bout. Both fighters have ties to the venue, with Pacquiao having five of his past seven fights there, and Mayweather having his last ten.

There are two other possible dates, but May 2 seems to be the favorite.

The revenue breakdown for each fighter is almost evenly split with Mayweather receiving 60 percent to Pacquiao's 40. Mayweather's legacy will take a big hit if he loses and tarnishes his unbeaten record of 47 wins.

No matter what, the two fighters are finally giving fans what they have been craving for years.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler has ringside seats

source: my crystal ball

now it's Bears related so be gone all you haters

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
TBH, I'd probably kick both of their asses. I'd kick Spartans ass too, just for being a Russell Wilson fanboy. No man should gargle another mans cock the way he does

On a more serious note, this is great news and as a huge boxing fan and great boxer, i look forward to seeing these 2 graybeards go at it

Thanks for adding me to your bff list on ccs IJHP. I feel the same way about you as well.

yes-gif.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL, you would've been on the bff list sooner if I remembered I had one. #internetbrosforlife

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where does all the money come from in these events? Is it just TV deals and ticket sales?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They were inspired by Marshall vs lions fan

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Where does all the money come from in these events? Is it just TV deals and ticket sales?

And PPV. That shit is like $90.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
TBH, I'd probably kick both of their asses. I'd kick Spartans ass too, just for being a Russell Wilson fanboy. No man should gargle another mans cock the way he does

On a more serious note, this is great news and as a huge boxing fan and great boxer, i look forward to seeing these 2 graybeards go at it

Thanks for adding me to your bff list on ccs IJHP. I feel the same way about you as well.

yes-gif.gif
You couldn't kick my ass on my worst day and your best.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL, you would've been on the bff list sooner if I remembered I had one. #internetbrosforlife

But im not huh. Thats okay thoigh...........................racist

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Pac-Boy going to be tested for steroids more often leading up to this fight? Wasn't that Mayweather's primary concern all these years?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
But im not huh. Thats okay thoigh...........................racist

LOL, I thought we were. BFF request incoming. Plus I need at least one token black guy so I can point to how I'm not racist.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You couldn't kick my ass on my worst day and your best.
No, im sure he could. Spartan's are notoriously stupid so he could just say look over there and punch you

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Is Pac-Boy going to be tested for steroids more often leading up to this fight? Wasn't that Mayweather's primary concern all these years?

Mayweather's concern was his undefeated record and fighting a worthy opponent who may put a blemish on it. At this point Pac is not the same so not surprised he is willing to fight him now.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You guys act like Lance isn't one of the bigger pussies here.. I heard he stepped in the octagon with some random pablo and got his shit pushed in. Just hearsay though, I have no proof.

Despbro vs Lance, who ya guys got? They both lift!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You guys act like Lance isn't one of the bigger pussies here.. I heard he stepped in the octagon with some random pablo and got his shit pushed in. Just hearsay though, I have no proof.

Anyone who plays putt putt into woman's assholes can't be a pussy.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Is the fight at night? All dem flashing lights on the way to the Octagon..... idk if Despbro makes it to the cage TBH

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Lance would murder him and drop a sweet gif of the beat-down later that night.