OT: My Very First Bears Jersey

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I am not much of a fan for wearing football jerseys and so I never actually had a Bears jersey, be it authentic or fake. I am more of a baseball cap type of fan.

Well, a friend of mine told me that he had ordered a present for me but it was going to arrive well after my birthday. Seeing that I was not expecting anything, I thanked him for the nice gesture and that there was no problem when the present arrived.

Well, today he gave me my present and it was Bears Player Jersey.

Unfortunately, it was a Fields jersey which means that Fields was a Bear, and thus a more expensive jersey, when he ordered it but was no longer a Bear when I got it.

I will still root for Fields because he is an exciting player who failed in Chicago for reasons not all his own. I will cherish the jersey because it was a gift from a friend and because I am a Bears fan through and through.

I can wear it here because people will just think my name is Fields and that I am wearing some weird northern European soccer uniform.

"Though I walk in the Fields of darkness, I will fear no evil ... unless I hear the creak of the Plank ... and then I will feel fenCIK."